Ukrainian looking for ukrainian/russian expats in Muscat

hello

Hi Julia, I suggest you to take a look at the Muscat expat network, it may help you.

For the accommodation, have you tried to post an advert in the section Housing in Muscat?;)

Harmonie.

hello julia

Hello

Welcome to Expat.com + Oman :)

Hope as soon as possible you get what you are looking for wishing you best time in here with great friends...

All the best
Ammar

many thanks, I hope too)

i am not ukrainian or russian (((

my mum is half russian. that qualifies?

Russia is our neighbouring country....lolzzzzz...

welcome dear

hi, i am very glad to meet some Ukrainian or Russian person here,
i am a new person here, looking for another expats for enjoying time!

In general every expat has his /her own community which has certain activities , concerts , coffee /tea meetings /gatherings  Friday morning
or Thurs evening etc. What about announcing such activities a while ahead after ,of course arranging that with the community's people in charge and hence deciding on the no. of people  which would be acquired in this or that community  facility ,so the first ,10 say who register can join automatically in this location and the first 4 in that location etc; I believe this is a more practical procedure to give ourselves a better opportunity for acquaintance and exposure at almost no expenses

hello dear,
i am Omani man and i speak little Russian
can i help you?

It is an very old topic don't wait for reply  :)

@Julia0104 hi

Hello Saiful,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that Julia0104 is no longer active and she might not see your message.

However, I invite you to present yourself on the Muscat forum. You will have many members that will get in touch and contact you.

All the best,

Yoginee
Expat.com team
Hello dear , good morning how you doing?
Hi Maestro Pandiani,

Welcome to expat.com.

Who is your message addressed to? It is better to write the other member's name when you answer to someone specific.
Also, we invite you to introduce yourself on the forum. 1f609.svg

Vero
Expat.com team