Send invitation for visa process

Hi
my name is Kashif i am from Pakistan. i was in Romania from 2006 to 2009.in Bistrita Nasud & Bucherst now i m missing to much Romania i want to Visit again there i have too much memories from there unfortunately i don't have any person who can send me invitation from there for visa process can any body help me for that?

Hello Kashif.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created on the Romania forum from your post.

Hope you'll be helped soon.

Thank you,
Aurélie

thanks sssa for reply me i know about that living cost & i can arrange bank statement from my country to prove that i have money for my visit in Romania. & i dint said i want that invitation free of cost i will pay him or her which person will help me. i was my friend there but he also leaved now from Romania for that i don't have any person there who invite me, & i thing more if you know any reasonable tourist company which can facilitate me please send me contact detail

If you are claiming to have lived in Romania for all those years and don't know anybody, I don't understand what are you missing so much? Living in a country for 3 years and not having any friends, it means that you are not integrating.What do you know about this country, what exactly are you missing? What wore you doing there? It seems rather suspicious to me. based on this I would not give you a entry visa. If you could not integrate in 3 years, you should not be aloud back.

Also, a invitation should only be given to someone you know. Trying to buy one on line it's ilegal and  the name for this is FRAUD

So you accuse him of trying to use fraudulent methods to bypass bureaucracy AND not having understood what it means to live in Romania? :D

Bureaucracy or not, it's respect towards the law of the country. Anywhere else, where a visa is required, he would have the same problems. Trying to bypass bureaucracy, if you want to call it that, through FRAUD it's illegal. I don't understand why people migrate to different countries, and start criticizing the local rules. They must have left their native countries for a reason in the first place. I suspect the reasons, wore worse in their country, that in the adoptive country. Also,a visa request is there for a very good reason I  believe !
For those who don't like the "bureaucracy", there is another option, don't bother going there or go back where you came from!
The world would be a better place if people would understand that by choosing to live in a diferent country,doesn't give you the right to gain what you want through FRAUD! Every country offers different experience, just try and respect it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firstly, you need to chill out a bit. Romanians live by fiddling the system, as you very well know. To insult this guy for trying to do the same is just hypocritical.

Secondly, if people are going to adapt to a country, that means learning how to play the system they're living in, according the local 'rules' of the game, and in Romania that means lying, cheating, and bypassing the red tape through contacts and 'spaga'. Why should foreigners be obliged to play by the rules when none of the local do?

Finally, the 'go home foreigner' stuff smacks of nasty narrow-minded racism - best if you don't go down that path.

Everyone should play by the rules
regardless of their nationality. Rules are made for all and noboby should encourage anybody to fraud. Nobody mentioned the word forigner apart from you. You must have a chip on your sholder. Good citizens are welcome everywhere, no matter where they come from. I have lived in many countries myself, and not once contemplated to cheat the system. But it saddens me to see how people are encouraged to cheat. This doesn't help anybody. Wherever I've been in this world, I have always stood up against wrong doing, and I'll always do so even if some people don't like it. If more people would take action, there will be less fraud and cheatind. That would benefit all of us.

I have a chip on my shoulder? You are the one coming onto a forum for expats in Romania and telling us 'staini prosti' how we should live our lives and behave. You assume a position of moral superority and dictate to us how we must follow your moral code of conduct and stand in judgement over all of us and you accuse us of having chips on our shoulder?

Can you swear on the life of your living relatives than during all your life in Romania you (or someone on your behalf) never 'tipped' one of you teachers, never paid some 'consideration' to a doctor before or after treatment, or something similar?

Plus, it's really very sad to edit something out of your post and then claim you never said it!

You are loosing the point. I am not wasting any more time on you,
but don't forget good morals cost nothing. Try not to do to others what you don't like !!!!!

Yes, go and preach somewhere else. La revedere.

My point is not about how corrupted a country is or not. It about individuals who are not setting a good example. You cannot combat crime by joining in.
This applies all over the world!
As regarding Romania, it's just my birth country. I have left very long ago. I am not even a Romanian Citizen. I have lived most of my life somewhere else. Most probably I have lived there less than you, I am no more Romanian than you. I am not defending the country, I am defending a principle, and I know a good cause will always win !

Hello all.

Could you please calm down and stick to the topic? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

runaway wrote:

My point is not about how corrupted a country is or not. It about individuals who are not setting a good example. You cannot combat crime by joining in.
This applies all over the world!
As regarding Romania, it's just my birth country. I have left very long ago. I am not even a Romanian Citizen. I have lived most of my life somewhere else. Most probably I have lived there less than you, I am no more Romanian than you. I am not defending the country, I am defending a principle, and I know a good cause will always win !

If you left Romania long ago and you're not a citizen and clearly you're out of touch and unqualified to give advice about Romania, exactly why are you on a forum for expats in Romania???

If you want to offer useful advice, do so.

If you want to offer moral superiority you believe you possess and unfairly cast judgement on others seeking information, you should find another type of forum to post on.

The OP simply asked for information about a process to return here. I don't believe he suggested he was doing anything illegal or asked anyone to commit fraud.

i can help you if you want.
Contact me to email : [email protected]

Hi slivneanu2001,

Maybe you could introduce yourself? Thank you

[Moderated]

Unfortunately because some people have 'violated' the system and entered countries in the EU illegally, countries like Romania have a very difficult process for non EU citizens to get here, and live here. (I am sure you remember this from your initial applications when you came over as a student.)

I would go with the earlier advise you got and suggest booking your flight etc with a travel agency in your country, that would sort out your visa as well.

I couldn't recommend anyone but yes, a good, reputable agency would have an online wesite so... google is your friend.

(moderated: no free ads please)

Well just for clarification. I'm working here in Timor Leste for almost 3 years in a Consulting company based on Italy we have office also in Manila.   

It happened that my Resident Engineer/Team Leader here is a Romanian citizen and he invited me to visit Romanian this August - September probably 15 days and he will shoulders my stay for 15 days.

Can you please give me some details on how can I have and what documents I need to produce to obtain a visit visa.

Thank you so much waiting for your immediate reply

Embassies are excellent sources of information on this.

Dear Freinds,
A pleasant day,

This is walid saif from afghanistan, staying in U.A.E, Just want to visit Romania for a short tour any  support for Invitation will greatly apprecaite

best regards:
Walid safi..