Mooving soon in Victoria

Good morning,

Flavio, Italian, 46 (but looking a little bit younger..at least as everybody say), actually working for an EU mission, moving soon (20 January) in Victoria for a new job for at least one year, honestly not many problems to relocate due to a good benefit package from my IT company.

Visited the place few times even spending 2 weeks going around.

Looking to meet people (any race, any religion any color, any income) and exchange interest and ideas.

Few questions:
Any martial arts place (I heard bout J-Jitzu classes from a former police officer but could not find the place);
Is Salsa danced or taught in any place in Victoria ( heard that there was something at the gym in the mall)?
Best diving center for diving and advanced training;
Any Kite surf school?
Musical instruments shop and people to jam with...do You think it will be easy?
Any other advice on any topic is well accepted.

Thinking about housing the first shot is Eden Island, but it looks very impersonal...I have heard of many breakings in villas (even in the FR Ambassador residence guarded by local police 24/7), any advice.

Thank You and have a wonderful day in the Paradise Island.

Greetings from seychelles

I would be most greatfull to give you any details about seychelles
We have a prefab house for rent near the beach
If you are interested kindly contact me

Regards kerina

Thank You, I just rented an apartment from a colleague, but I could be interested for short terms when I have guest or friends beside the fact of having some rel Sechelloises friends or to spend WEnds far from everybody and near the see.

I will get in Victoria the 20th of January if You want we can just meet for a drink and talk about it.

Best Flavio.

10 ore fa
Ciao Flavio, innanzitutto grazie di aver accettato il mio contatto! Siamo una famiglia da Verona e da un pò stiamo maturando l'idea di trasferirci alle Seychelles. Mi sono informata un pó e mi è stato consigliato di venire lì e parlare con il consolato italiano. Stiamo sbrigando un'attività quì e cercando di chiuderla. Nel frattempo volevo sapere com'è li la situazione lavoro? La nostra idea sarebbe quella di aprire in bar o una gelateria, c'è possibilità di affitto? Pensavo vicino a victoria. Grazieeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coffele

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in English so that we can understand your post and perhaps offer information or assistance. Thank you.

Hello Flavio my Name is Andrea, I  will arrive for the first time in Seychelles between  2 weeks to work to Praslin, I am italian guy and I need to know how much is expensive the life in seychelles, which is the medium salary about you?

thanks for your answer

Hi Andre,

What I can tell You is that here is not a cheap place.

I work for a company so many of my expenses are covered and my package allow for high standards, if You are flexible You can make it, especially if You will get the resident card or everything will cost double.

I don't know the local salary but it looks like that a teacher does not make more that 600 euros a month, a nurse around 700 and a doctor around 1100.

I know that some international make more even doing the same job, so, most depends on what You will do and very important if they provide accommodation that can be very tricky and expensive. 

Contact me when You are around. I will be in Italy from the 10th of August to the 3rd of September.

All the best.

Flavio.

Dear Kerina,

About your house. Still available?

Greetings

yes the house is still available for rent

sorry for my late reply as I was out of seychelles

kind regards
ms bristol