Expats in karnobat area of Burgas

Hi we are a mature couple living in a village close to karnobat, would love to hear from any expats living in the same area.

Hello Jenfry. We are a mature couple living in Ravnets, not so far away from Karnobat. Moved to Bulgaria about 4 years ago and spend most of our time renovating and keeping the garden in shape. Our village only has one other English couple and our ability to learn the language has been poor to date (no excuses, extremely embarrassing but still working on it). Would like to hear from you, we have spent most of our lives in South Africa and the Middle East and am now 'retired' I suppose, least ways not employable as we used to be!  Hear from you soon. 

Best Regards

Vetkoek and Jamir

Thank you so much for your post, I am sorry it has taken me so long to reply. We are also a mature couple 'retired' know exactly what you mean. Do you have an email address and we can keep in touch.

Hiya are you still living in Karnabat.
I noticed your post is from 2014.
I am trying to make friends as my partner has a house not far from Karnabat and we use it as a holiday home.
It would be good to hear from you. 
Donna.

Hello. I am looking to make friends near Karnobat.
Your post is from 2014 I am wondering if you are still on here.
My partner has a house not far from Karnobat and we use it as a holiday home.
It would be good to hear from you.
Donna.

Hi, sorry no we sold up last year due to ill health. If you go to Savoy restaurant in Karnobat, there are usually British expats there. I think Mondays are the best day. Hope this helps.

Thank you for your message.
It was good of you to reply. 
Take care.