American girl looking to meet people

¡Hola!
My name is Allie and I'm a new au pair here in Barcelona. I have only been here for a week now and I really want to meet more people and do more things. If any one wants to grab coffee or something that would be great.

Hola, I live in Bellaterra, if you would like to the university campus you are more than welcome

Hi! I am also an au pair in Barcelona! Well, actually right outside the city, but I come into Barcelona every weekend! I would love to meet new people! Let me know if you want to maybe meet up this weekend!

Hello! I just moved to Barcelona, too. I am American and don´t know many people yet! I work weekends but I am available Friday and Saturday nights!

Hey I will be jn Barcelona from 15th to the 17th and would like to meet some Americans

Hey, are you still living in Barcelona? I'd love to go for a coffee some time!

Hi, since you have been living there a bit , can you please tell me the good and bad about Barcelona?

Heya
Are you still in Barcelona?
I have just moved here and would love to meet for a coffee or something. I will be an au pair for about 11 months.
Thanks
Jess

Hey Allie! I am an au pair right outside Barcelona. I will be in town this weekend. Let me know if you wanna grab a drink or some tapas!

Hey guys,
I'm a designer from Australia, currently living in BCN and keen to meet some new people to hang out with around town.
Let me know if you want to grab a coffee or a drink sometime :)

Hii anyone there? Ha ha I'm new here aswel as an English teacher and also alone I'm here since Tuesday and really looking to meet a couple of new friends to! 😊

Same here buddy! South African, only been here about 10 days. If you hear any opportunities for English speakers to meet up, let me know!

Hey guys! I'm a new South African (English speaking) living in Barcelona, I've only been here a few days and it would be great to meet some people who are also struggling with their Spanish. Awe.

Ha ha have you no Spanish either then? Iv just a little myself.. I'm from Ireland btw

hey, I'm Jonas from Germany. Youre still in Barcelona? Would be cool to meet some new people to hang out with.

Im going to Barcelona in January, was looking to meet new people!!! Maybe grab a beer or try something new if anyone is interested let me know....

Hi guys, I am in the same situation, I already know Marktran who wrote up here, we are new in Barcelona, so would be great to meet people.

(Moderated: no sharing of phone number on the forum please)

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
Diagonal wrote:

For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum

For security reasons please do not post personal contact details like FB or email addresses, phone numbers etc on an open forum.
Thank you

I will be in Barcelona in march and will like it if we can meet

Good Morning!!

I'm a student from Barcelona! I would to hang out sometime in the city

Heading to Barcelona in late May  if you have suggestions for great hotels that make it easy to get around or want to meet for coffee or whatever. I'm an American business developer looking to chill in Barcelona and Mallorca and perhaps look for a place for part of the year. I'm also may consider hiring someone to spearhead my fitness business in Europe. Chat if you have ideas or care to meet up.