New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here

Hi Darren
Any jobs created will humbly be taken into both hands.Looking towards working with you in your business venture as an employee or service provider.

I am deciding to move to tanzania because i am getting married to a tanzanian but she is not ready to relocate,
i am a good hard working person i am smart i like working as a team i am honest in all my goings i like people.
I am matriculated I also do have a computer skills ws/excel. iam always prepared for the challanges in the work environment i am always ready to come up with solutions, i am a problem solver.

Heeey M sue-sane from Dar-es-salaam,Tanzania

Hi,

Dale from Essex (Near London) in the UK. Here with my Girlfriend who is working for a NPO until Christmas. Here to swap tips/advice and meet other expats in Tanzania.

Thanks.

OK, THANK YOU  sir.
My name is ADAMU MKINGA
My tribe is Ngoni
i am a citizen of  UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
i am graduate from TUMAINI UNIVERSITY MAKUMIRA IN BED  COMPUTER SCIENCE
currently i am in my home country TANZANIA  DEALING WITH TEACHING
I have interested using my knowledge within Africa for African people
This desire is due to harassment which being practice in Tanzania Government school.

Hi.
I am Fatma, i am living in Arusha and i was born here.I am currently a 3rd year student at the Open University of Tanzania pursuing Bachelor of Social Work.

hello everyone
i have just moved to arusha.  i have a job and am in the process of looking for some where to live - i have been told the Tengero area is not safe at night and that i should live near the sakina area?  my work is just south of sakina off the dodoma road...  any suggestions?
it would be great to meet some expats and i am also looking for some adult courses in art/sculpting  kundalini yoga and kiswahili.   
also any suggestions on transport -how much is it to hire a car/ buy a car or is it just as easy to get taxis/piki piki everywhwere..   
looking forward to hearing from fellow arusha bloggers for advice!!!

Hi, This is Amit Parekh here from India and looking for good Opportunities (Jobs) in Tanzania specially in Dar Es Salaam.

All my Tanzania Recruiters as well as Friends have to request you, Please help me to find out Jobs in Dar es Salaam.

Hi, my name is Nina Oakman I've been in Tanzania for 34 years and began life here in Dodoma with two tiny babies, no power, not enough food or water and almost no medical care.  I managed.

I now run KniTZ Tanzania - Knitting for Newborns in Tanzania.  Hypothermia, surprisingly, is a real problem in the highlands.  KniTZ collects and distributes hats, jumpers and blankets to orphanages and hospitals in order to give newborns a better chance of a healthy start in life.

Wool and needles are available at A Novel Idea, Oyster Baby, DSM and Sable Square (next to ISM) in Arusha.

You are most welcome to join in.  Lots of info and photos at ow.ly/w71X5

Hi,

I'm Hailee from Manchester. I'm moving to Zanzibar in August to teach. I have a house sorted now but appreciate any advice/friends.

Thanks  :)
Hailee

Hi everyone!

My name is Tanz. I'm American and live in Dallas, Texas. I'm a politics and international relations major. Some of my interest include international travel, world cultural, the arts, Middle Eastern and East African culture, shopping, cooking and volunteering. I would love to work abroad as an English teacher for awhile. I'm hoping to meet new and interesting people on this website.

hi ,i want to come to Tanzania  can you help me

pls can you help to Tanzania

give me your phone number

cuba ekpe wrote:

give me your phone number

Hi,

what infomation do you want about tanzania. If you want any respons, I think you need to be specific about what kind of help you are looking for.

-Lea

hi elysian
welcome here
i am also planing to get in Morocco within month or two,i am graduate in English ,history and geography with a vast study of worlds different cultures and traditions,hope we can better talk on concerning topics,also hope we will be met in near future,thanks
[email protected]

i can help you buy car.

thank you for your corporation. please i want to know how is living  there please can you tell more Ebert   them

hi baby

Am Bernard omburo am  Kenyan wish to travel to Tanzania  Dar es salaam on business purposes hence i  will like to meet you members and share ideas
thanks

Hello, I'm  Marasia from Madrid , Spain, I will be in Dar for 20 days and i would like to contact some people who can tell me about the country and opotunities there, for export  import or jobs.  Will be of great help.  Thanks a lot.

Hey guys I'm new on this blog. I'm a Tanzanian residing in Dar. Will be glad to assist in any way I could.

Cheers

Welcome to Dar Marasia.
You are definately going to enjoy your stay here.  It's a great place.
Will be happy to assist.

Is there any place in Dar  foreigners use to go??? restaurant, café , etc.....

Hello, I'm Marasia.
I'm interested in food sector aswell.
I will be in Dar for the next  2 weeks..
We might share some information...

Regards.

hi Halii,

I am a teacher and work at the British Council in Dar, if you need any help or info please ask. Where will you be working in Zanzibar and who will be your students? I am British too. Lynn

sorry I spelt your name wrong. Lynn

There tons of food places here. You will have to try out the barbecue here. It's the best.
Cafés would be kahawa cafe, karambezi cafe, Ak's café. The location can be found on Google maps.

tc

Hi My name is Julie been leaving and working in Dar es salaam for 3 and half years looking for a change

I'm a Tanzanian living in my origin country. I'm 33 years old now with one wife. I currently work with consulting firms in Civil engineering discipline. I'm a Civil Engineer by professional with high knowledge in Road construction, Building construction, irrigation Projects and water Supply and sanitation projects. I'm currently looking for someone to support me some amount of money or share with him/her to open a construction company in Tanzania.

helloo hit em back as soon as you land in Dar es salaam, Am morgan,welcome!

Hi Expats
I am Hamid Umair from Pakistan nd I moved in Dar es Salaam 4 months ago, I suffered a lot to find a reasonable accommodation near by office and now got it :) Any one want to share experience of cheering, food, accomodation would be welcome and I would also try to share my part. Btw I know some good Sheesha and Dining places in Dar es Salaam :)

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi all,

I come from Geneva, I am 30 and I am thinking about moving to Zanzibar to live there for a few months, probably from the end of September onward.

Among the things I am really keen to do is to learn Swahili, discover the local culture and enjoy the Ocean! On the work side, I am finishing my thesis while working on a project on food security (data analysis).

It would nice to meet a few expats based in Zanzibar when I will be there! So, any one up for a drink at the end of September? I will pass by Arusha as well (around mid-September), happy to meet people there as well!

All the best,

Xav

Hi all

I am Sindia, currently moved into Dar. I am working at the Muhimbili Hospital doing research. I am slightly struggling with Swahili (massive understatement) so would like advice on places to explore, meeting similar minded people and just general tit-bits.

Hope to hear from some of you

Hi karibu hope you enjoy your stay whilst your hear in Dar  :cheers:

H

Hi folks, I just came back from zanzibar. I am Canadian of African origin who lives in the Middle East.
. I am trying to find a plot on the beach (not rocky), relatively large for future development.

I welcome all info on this subject.

regards to all.

Hi Rajan,

I am also new to Tanzania and would love to connect.

Cheers,
Raj

Hi, I'm from Armenia . First time in Tanzania and I will be here untill new year as minimum.

Hi all,

I am Naveen.
I am new to this Site, Thank you for accepting me as a member.

I am DAR for past one year. I knw its late for me join here. Anyways I hope I make some good friends fromhere and get some assistance to explore DAR.

Thanking you,

Naveen

Closed