Search flatshare in Mumbai or room to rent in a family

I am a french girl, I am 22 years old, and I am currently studying for 3 months at the Indian Institute of Management of Ahmedabad. I will work in Mumbai between the 15th of December and the 15th of January, and am searching an accomodation in this city.

I wish to find a room in a host family (homestay) or with flatmates, reasonably priced (Rs 20,000/month would be the ceiling of my budget...), towards Bandra West (where AREVA is located) or further south (in the center, towards Chrchgate, Colaba...).  Do you know some families/people searching a flatmate that would be ready to rent me a room for one month this winter ?

Thanks for your help,
Regards
Sarah
(tel :91 9173660982)

Welcome to Expat-blog, Sarah :)

You should have a look at Bombay classifieds. There's an advert that matches exactly your needs. Check out " Room for rent in Bandra W".

It might help.

Regards,
Sheetul

sarah.guilcher wrote:

I am a french girl, I am 22 years old, and I am currently studying for 3 months at the Indian Institute of Management of Ahmedabad. I will work in Mumbai between the 15th of December and the 15th of January, and am searching an accomodation in this city.

I wish to find a room in a host family (homestay) or with flatmates, reasonably priced (Rs 20,000/month would be the ceiling of my budget...), towards Bandra West (where AREVA is located) or further south (in the center, towards Chrchgate, Colaba...).  Do you know some families/people searching a flatmate that would be ready to rent me a room for one month this winter ?

Thanks for your help,
Regards
Sarah
(tel :91 9173660982)

hmm where is your mail ? remember me ?

hey i've got a friend who stays in bandra east and is looking for a roommate...if anyone wants to share a place with her, please drop her a mail at [email protected]'s only looking for female roommates...

hey sarah,

u still looking for the room?

plz let me know !

Hey,
actually I maybe found a room in santacruz near bandra but it's not sure...where exactly is the room of your friend? how does it look like? do you know how much it would cost?
regards,
sarah

Hi , requirement for a decent vegetarian roommate @ marol maroshi Andheri east

vacancy in bedroom

fully furnished 1bhk , All amenities available :)

rent : 4300rs

deposit ; 15000rs

Hi Ruchita
can u pls clearify u  r looking for male or female room mate?  And rent and deposits u said are total or combined?

#7Report  Yesterday 21:41:13
ruchita
Mumbai
2014-07-17

niranjanaccord
Mumbai
2010-09-11

Did Niranjan really send a message  in 2010 in response to Ruchitas post dated 2014? Mystery.............

Hello arthand

I found no issue with the date of the posts, you are sure of what you saw? or was it tiredness that took you up? :D

Kenjee

Heya

It's supriya, looking for flat share between south Mumbai to bandra ASAP.
I am social and " don't bother" types of a girl ( doctor by profession).

Lemme know anything suitable
Ps- let's talk about money personally

Supriya