HI I'M LOOKING PAINTER BUYER IN JAKARTA & BALI

HI IM LOOKING PAINTING BUYER IN JAKARTA & BALI

sylvia jane wrote:

HI IM LOOKING PAINTER BUYER IN JAKARTA & BALI

Lower case may be a better bet, and I don't know any painters for sale as slaves.
I understand slavery was abolished under British rule, before Indonesia was returned to the Dutch after the treaty of London.

mas fred wrote:
sylvia jane wrote:

HI IM LOOKING PAINTER BUYER IN JAKARTA & BALI

Lower case may be a better bet, and I don't know any painters for sale as slaves.
I understand slavery was abolished under British rule, before Indonesia was returned to the Dutch after the treaty of London.

What is "Painter Buyer".??

Or do you mean someone who is interested to buy some paintings??

yes , im looking someone interested with some painting or want to buy it

Sylvia, OK, so what artists do you represent?

sylvia jane wrote:

yes , im looking someone interested with some painting or want to buy it

You should provide proper info about the paintings you are talking about (any website, price etc...) and not expect that people here keep asking details and you say "yes or no".

fine artist

Do you notice that all your posts here are more or less useless??

Sylvia, when you say "fine artist" do you mean some of those contemporary Indonesian artists like my brother in law, I Made Djirna and others whose works are regularly sold by Christies and Sothebys at their SE Asian art auctions?  Can you name some of the artist you represent?

i'm interest with the collector or buyer of painting nowadays

Boooaaaaa......Sylvia, maybe just use Google.

People trying to assist here and you just don't come to the point.

:cheers:

"i'm interest with the collector or buyer of painting nowadays"

That's me. 

We have a very serious collection of Indonesian art, as well as by the best known expats, past and present.

So, may I ask one more time...which artists do you represent or have paintings that are available?