Hi Everyone, I'm new to Valencia and just won the really big lotto

Sorry, not  really, didnt win the big one, but it got your attention right? 
OK, I'm Jim, am a young retiree (54), just arrived here after living 4 years in Buenos Aires, and am looking to make new friends as I get to know this fantastic city.  I picked Valencia as a place to LIVE, as opposed to Barcelona which I think is a great place to visit.  ?Do you agree?   Would you like to take-in some museos or a bike ride to the beach or a game of tennis?  Am currently trying (and needing help) to choose my barrio to live-in...there are so many nice ones.  Am also having some problems understanding the Catalan, err, Valenciano.  About me...I'm a retired scientist, born in California, and I like wine, beer, and conversation, in any order.  Basically am looking for a buddy to do things with.  Bye bye, chau ciao.  Jim

You should have come to Barcelona!!! I'm from California too :) Good luck in Valencia, though. If you're ever checking out the wine region around Barcelona and want some company let me know!

Katrina

JayKayTee wrote:

Sorry, not  really, didnt win the big one, but it got your attention right?

Yes mate you did indeed, I tohught you needed some mate to to help you spending all that money. Modestly I would be a good candidate  :D

I am located in Malaga so I guess I'll just keep playing Powerball

http://www.jokeoverflow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/motivational_lotto-winner-love.jpg

Powerball results for expats

Hi Jim. I'm Paul and. I have been around here for a year now and am moving here full time myself. I'd be delighted to show you around when I'm there. . (Moderated: use private message to send your phone number please)

if you like curry join our curry club, have a look at valencia curry lovers facebook page. Other social occasions on facebook look at expats in Valencia and Americans in Valencia

then give me my share of the lotto  ah  aha aha ahahaha

Hola i m new here to!    I m Canadien and would like to play tennis but where to go...    Pension to. Viva la vita.    I m 51 but inside. 36. Hihihi.   If you like to go at the gym let me know i have a good one and free pass for one day.    Let me know if you wish to start with coffee!    I have a car.

Ciao, aurevoir, goodbye, adiose
:)

Hi FrancePatry!  Welcome to Valencia, are you near downtown?  Would love to have a coffee sometime.  How to contact off-forum?  Un saludo, JayKayTee

francepatry wrote:

Hola i m new here to!    I m Canadien and would like to play tennis but where to go...    Pension to. Viva la vita.    I m 51 but inside. 36. Hihihi.   If you like to go at the gym let me know i have a good one and free pass for one day.    Let me know if you wish to start with coffee!    I have a car.

Ciao, aurevoir, goodbye, adiose
:)

I live in San Antonio de Benagebere about 17 minutes to Valencia.

francepatry wrote:

I live in San Antonio de Benagebere about 17 minutes to Valencia.

Wow, looks far out on the map. I live carless (intentionally). Do you come into the city much?  If so, let's arrange something.  Don't know how to PM on this site (they don't make it easy/obvious), so pls email me at james dott nospam dott tusa att gmail dott com.
Saludos

Hi

My boyfriend and I have moved to Betera, about 5mins from San Antonio Benegeber. He is really keen to get into his tennis and golf again, can you play? I like it too but I am not as good as him!
X