Expat Blog Members meeting in Nairobi

Hello Friends, we planning to have our first meeting on 12th July 2014 in Nairobi. Who's in?

Am in

Hello all,

@Sheekoh : That's a great idea ;)

Can you please propose some place or ask for members to suggest which place would be best?

Regards

Kenjee

I am interested if it is during the day and a convenient if it is held in  central place.

am interested

Great idea. Please send me date, time, venue and agenda. Looking forward to full participation.

Andrew Garnett.
Guyana,
South America

Fogo gaucho in westlands is a good place to start.

What happened to the meeting?

Sorry people, the meeting did not happen. People failed to confirm so we opted to look for another convenient date, but this time even if it's just 2 people, we will meet. New suggestion for another date please.

Hey,it has been a long while since we had a meet up. Thinking of doing one soon,who is in? Here is a suggestion for a meet up. I hope that a number of people can commit to make this happen.
Here are the suggested dates:
August 2nd and 3rd weekend or
August 9th and 10th weekend.
Suggested venues: - Panari Sky Centre for Skiing
                               - Village Market for bowling
                               - Nairobi Safari Walk for a picnic
                               - Central Park (behind Serena Hotel) for a fun day.
Ok,please vote. Choose a date and venue. Is none of the above appeal to you, please suggest a new date and venue. Let's see how it goes.

Hi Chicita,
This is a good idea for me i would propose 3rd for bowling.Hope guys will turn up this time.

Hey Chicita, that's a nice suggestion. i also vote for 3rd August for bowling. that would be fun and a good start. Thanks for the ideas. This time even if its just a few, we will make it happen.