How can i Live and Work in Norway?

hi! I am Idrish miyan from Nepal. I have completed M.A. English from Dr.R.M.L.Awadh university Faizabad India and B.ed from Jodhpur University India. I have applied for master degree in Norway. I am looking for good job there which can provide me some money to stay in Norway but I am very disappointed to hear that finding job in Norway for foreigners is very very hard. so I am totally confused whether my decision is right or wrong. I want some money also while study period.

hi! Please give me right suggestions about Norway because I have searched on net that Norway is world's most expensive country. to stay and finding a job there very hard so what should I do?  I'm from Nepal and applied for master degree.

Hello Idrish! Welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Norway Forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Regards
Kenjee

You should find a esay job like my brothe he studdyes and he works for biltema u should find a esay job,supermarkets like rimi,rema 1000etc try ur best somone will hire you if ur good :D

I'm afraid it is difficult if you do not speak Norwegian.
However you should look for a job with no interaction with costumers, or with an interaction in English.
I know Frenchmen get hired in French restaurants even though they speak very limited Norwegian, so you could start with the few Indian restaurants in town.
Look for night jobs, cleaning jobs, warehouse... Apply to schools to be a substitute if you can wrap that around your schedule. But I won't lie: it could be difficult anyway.