Freindship

hi every body
i m planning to come to germany.i am looking for some one for friendship.message me plz

Welcome to the forum!
Where in Germany are you moving to, and what will you do there?

welcome --welcome to Germany

Hi .. welcome to the GRAZY city ...Would be glad to meet . please write me via email or here.
Best
Mahadi
[email protected]

Hi
I want to go to hamburg. Would you like to come with me. I am in Iran now and will go to hamburg soon. A good friend together to Germany

saboktakin123 wrote:

Hi
I want to go to hamburg. Would you like to come with me. I am in Iran now and will go to hamburg soon. A good friend together to Germany

Hello

Welcome to Expat.com

Please note that you should at least put the name, if not quote, the post of the member to whom you are addressing when participating on threads where there are several members interacting.

Also note the date of each thread on top of each post. Here, this thread has been inactive since 2014 and that give you less chances to have responses.

Please feel free to create a new thread on the forum to introduce yourself to the community.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi
can we get to know each others

Heartones: Welcome to the forum!
Why don't you make the first step in getting to know each other, and post an introduction of yourself here?
That way I am sure you will get more meaningful replies than with just a one-liner.