Need Feedback for British Islamic School (Al Alameen School)

Hello,

My daughter is 5 years old and am looking for a good international school in Riyadh. My requirement is the following:

1) Teachers who are Native English Speakers to help develop excellent English language skills
2) Extra-Curricular activities (Sports, crafts etc)
3) Student Interaction
4) Islamic Education

I came across the British Islamic school (also known as Al Alameen school). Does anyone have first hand information on this school especially for the lower classes? I would love to hear from parents who have their kids in this school.

Thanks.

:)  Yes its a great school spent two years there and finally going on final exit.  Best things very clean bathrooms, good fees, good caring teachers no admission or book fee, good caring management who solved my every issue. The bad thing is they are full now my friend child on waiting list hard to get in. Best luck.

Thanks ! I heard similar things about this school...

Thx for the review but can u plz note the fees for upper grades(high school)because I tried searching for their page but found no useful information concerning the fees.

asma2211 wrote:

:)  Yes its a great school spent two years there and finally going on final exit.  Best things very clean bathrooms, good fees, good caring teachers no admission or book fee, good caring management who solved my every issue. The bad thing is they are full now my friend child on waiting list hard to get in. Best luck.

HAI CAN U TELL ME WHAT DID THEY ASK FOR ASSESSMENT? I AM ENROLLING MY SON IN GRADE 1.PLZ REPLY ME.

Can anyone please share the following for  Al Alameen School.

Fee structure
Experience as Parent
New students Intake timing

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Imran

imranstariq wrote:

Can anyone please share the following for  Al Alameen School.

Fee structure
Experience as Parent
New students Intake timing

Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Imran

17000sar upto grade 3.for KG1 and kg2 25000sar.

Many thanks Parveen.
Are / Have ur children studied at al alameen.

Would appreciate if someone can get in touch whom children are studying currently.

Kind regards,
Imran

imranstariq wrote:

Many thanks Parveen.
Are / Have ur children studied at al alameen.

Would appreciate if someone can get in touch whom children are studying currently.

Kind regards,
Imran

Well personally I don't have any experiences. But most of the reviews by the parents regarding this school is mostly positive.

Hi

My Son is studying in Al Alameen School for the last 2 years. Initially it was a very good school but now they have started commercializing the studies. Almost every month of the academic year they ask for the money in various different ways.

1: They start asking to enroll your kid in the next class 6 months  before they take the final exam and ask for the Registration Fee. If you will not pay the registration Fee within mentioned time your kid's seat for the next class will be canceled.
2:  If you pay the registeration Fee then you have to submit half of the yearly Fee within 3 months. Otherwise admission can be canceled or if you request them for sometime (lets say one month) for the late payment. They will charge you 2000 SAR extra for the late school fee/Books charges.
3: Studies in the school is below average. They say that all their teachers are british natives but mostly not. Good teachers have left the school already.

I am seriously thinking to change the school.
This was my personal experience with the school. There may be other parents who are quite satisfied with school.

ali_hassan00 wrote:

Hi

My Son is studying in Al Alameen School for the last 2 years. Initially it was a very good school but now they have started commercializing the studies. Almost every month of the academic year they ask for the money in various different ways.

1: They start asking to enroll your kid in the next class 6 months  before they take the final exam and ask for the Registration Fee. If you will not pay the registration Fee within mentioned time your kid's seat for the next class will be canceled.
2:  If you pay the registeration Fee then you have to submit half of the yearly Fee within 3 months. Otherwise admission can be canceled or if you request them for sometime (lets say one month) for the late payment. They will charge you 2000 SAR extra for the late school fee/Books charges.
3: Studies in the school is below average. They say that all their teachers are british natives but mostly not. Good teachers have left the school already.

I am seriously thinking to change the school.
This was my personal experience with the school. There may be other parents who are quite satisfied with school.

This was the reason, I had to cancel this school. They are actually frauds.