Filipino in KL, Malaysia

Hi people, my name is Suzlene & I would like to make new friends esp filipinos since I am crazy about your movie stars & movies & teleseryes. Email me at [email protected] for tips on how to survive Malaysia. Peace:)

welcome to malaysia , hope you already have found soe good friends , anyhow i would love to show you arround in kl ...

Salary depends on your spending habit. If you just live a simple life with the basic requirements then it will be sufficient. Malaysia's basic commodities have increased for the past several years to an average of 10% percent or so per year. It used to be really cheap even comparing to the prices in Manila. Unfortunately now it is as expensive if not more expensive than Manila. Taxes for expats are at 29% on first 6 months, car is not expensive, gas is okay, education is a bit expensive for quality education, Air Asia is cheap (travelling is okay).

Normally companies will pay for the housing , gas, drinking water and will give allowances if you are earning within that salary bracket 9for top executive post), EPF or superannuation 12% minimum (company share).

Shopping for fashion and  gadgets are cheaper in Malaysia.  Brands such as LV, Coach and Gucci are slightly cheaper, plus everymonth is shops are on sale.

hi hello, my name is Arron and i am a Malaysian. I am seeking for friendship. Lets get to know with a simple chat. You can message me here or call me at [moderated: avoid posting your phone number pls]

Hi i am Slomi, arrived couple of months ago, looking for expat friends.
reach me  am located at KL.

This provides a list of activities and groups for Filipinos in Malaysia:
http://www.philembassykl.org.my/filcom.htm#A.

count me in and add me in fb - [email protected]

Hi all !!!
Anyone in Mont Kiara or around ?!

Im staying at the back of Hartamas Shopping Complex..

Where in kl are u

Hi, Do you know a room for rent near Deloitte? preferably walking distance?

same here...naghahanap din aq ng pwedeng makaukausap dito sa malaysia..pag may nalaman kang forum or website pls inform me.tnx.

Hi im pilipina looking job, fulltime / parttime

Hi im pilipina looking job,

@ jhenzkie_1431 > Please post in english only on this english speaking forum please, it will help the other members to understand what you are saying.

@ edith sumbise > Please post your CV in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

I'm new here too!

hello im pilipino also and already settled her i hve a husband malaysian local indian,,
[moderated : no free ad] any 1 who like to go any whre to jlan jlan or us a touries,
her in malaysia just contact me ,,,,,,

thank u,,,,vicky

Hi everyone im Gracies 25 years old looking for partime full time job im a hard working [moderated : avoid giving out your number on the forum] in view of my experience i was work b4 at DSWD Department of Social welfare and Development as a data encoder for almost 2 years currently now in malaysia looking for any kind of job {housemaid, cleaner, waitress, office stuff and other}  Thank You more powers and god bless u all.

Hi, I'm new in this site [moderated : no free ads please ]

Hello All,

@ sweety76 : Please place an ad in our Jobs in Kuala lampur section

@ gracies : I would like to invite you to post an ad in the Jobs in Kuala Lampur Section, or you can check out what jobs are available right now.

@abigail04 : I kindly invite you posting a free ad in our Rooms for Rent in Kuala Lampur.

Regards

Kenjee

hello gracies

Hi ! I'm Rizza Wong working as a Real Estate Agent in KL.  There are many other International Schools in KL aside from that one located at the Mines.  Mont Kiara International school is located within residential area, surrounded by Condominiums, walking distance.  There are 3 International Schools in MK area; Mont Kiara International School, Garden International School and French International School.  Mont Kiara itself is an Expat haven, most mother's prefer this area because of the convenience it offers (Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)
TQ and have a great day!

Hi, how are u,,,, will u be my friend s... I am in KL

Hi, san po kayo sa TTDI? Naghahanap po ako ng place for rent near Jalan Wan Kadir...

HI!IM JENNIFER,JUST NEWLY ON THIS SITE,I JUST REGISTERED HERE TO FIND JOB,AND SEE WHATS AROUND ON THIS SITE

@ ellenj > Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum please? It is quite difficult to understand you. It seems that you are here looking for an accommodation, therefore i advise you to post your ad in the Housing in Kuala Lampur section please.

-----------------------

@ Jennifer > Can you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum here please? Posting in capital letters means "shouting" according to laws of forums.

Thank you both,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hi new here.. will be visiting Malaysia for the first time.. so excited.. i want to visit all the places where my favorite movie was shot .. a pinoy movie...  :) i hope i am welcome here...

Hi guys. Let's do a pinoy meet up? get together.. what you guys think

Hi francis.. I am kababayan and also from selangor..

:) hi friend

Sure. You can arrange the date and place

there are so many filipinos working and living here in Kuala Lumpur...I'm one of those...send me your contact no. I will call you and by the way where are you staying now?

Jun

Is that the same as pyramid selling ??? :whistle:

Hi I'm Malaysian likes to join the club if any call me at 019 7535833

I think they have lots of activities in Embassy on sunday....but i know that there are churches where they gather in evening...depend on what kind of friends or families you want

Hi, I'm Kavin, I have friends Flipino in Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, we have frequent gathering for food & travel ideas. Please don't hesitate to contact me. kleenasia[at]gmail.com cheerz

hi everyone!! is there any filipino gatherings or meet ups in this forum?please let me know.. i am also kababayan.
tnx!

Hello,

You must consider earning atleast 7 to 8k RM each.

Hello jhenz..nice to know you..which part of Malaysia are you.