Moving to Cairo in a few months....

Hello:) just wondering if anyone else on here has has moved to Cairo from the US! Would love to know how hard it is to adjust? Would love to meet some American woman married to Egyptian men!  Just actually looking to make friends:)

Hi Egyptlover14,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A small introduction will be the most welcome, it will help the other members to know more about you. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello. How are you doing
Egyptian people is the people are very friendly and you can easily gain friends insist, but you have to choose good friends.
We want to see you soon in Egypt with your family and a lot of friends.

depends on your flexibility.
contact me, anytime.

would be a pleasure to help.

I am an egyptian

Love and blessings
~Nora

Hello Egypt lover ,

u welcome in Cairo or as i always say to my foreign friends in the other side of the world :D ... its very different i know .. but by time u`ll love it .. anyway im Ahmed Ragab 31 years work as a tour operator and tour guide in Cairo

Have a nice time

Welcome in Egypt.
Its common to find European or american married  Egyptian.
Membership in Social and Sporting clubs will help. Also, Roterian Clubs can submitt some assistance in this matter.
Good luck.
Dr. IMIG

Hi Egyptlover .

im Atef egyption . egypt is nice counry  im sure you will enjoy your time her and hope to meet and become friends .

Thank you .

Atef

Hello:) thank you for your message! I have heard that about Egyptian men, just curious as to why they are like that? Are you married to one?

you are most welcome to egypt ...maybe you will find new friends here as you like  :)  Inshaa ALLah

Sallaam alaikum, How good is a British woman who worked with the Americans for five or six years in Damascus. I am living in 6th October and married to an Egyptian.

Egypt is  a nice country ..... but i want you :) to choose your friends carefully :)

Hi

Lovely Rose 24 wrote:

Hi

Hi and welcome to the forum.
Could you please introduce yourself to the forum with a little information about yourself. Do not post personal contact details like phone numbers or email addresses on a public forum.

salam,
i am an american living in Egypt with my family  i am married to an Iraqi man and have 3 kids  i have some experience with living here and can share my good and bad experiences,      hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi there, welcome everyone. Anyone has questions or needs any information we are here to help.