Expats meet up this sunday 06/07/2014

If you are free this Sunday..why not join us for some good chat with new friends.
Here are the details:                     

Date: 6/7/2014 Sunday (this sunday)                     
                        Venue: Highland Coffee Ham Nghi                                     
                        68C Pho Duc Chinh, District 1     (opposite Ben Thanh market)                                                         Time: 1.30pm till 4.30pm, (come anytime)

Go upstairs and watch out for 'expatblog' sign. Be yourself. Be a friend.All are welcome.
Pay for your own beverage. See  you all

Hope to see you all there. :)

See u there...

:up:

I am sure the meet up will be just great  :top:

Enjoy

It's sound interesting. See you all there ^.^

if u dont mind, can u give me ur phone number, so i can contact

:up:

Add more leng lui to chat group After meet up, Richard hehee

I will be there!

Confirm ok to join as scheduled

Ouch! I will be missing this one, sounds good! I'm back home. Definitely look out for the next meet up! Have fun you guys!

wow. i'm busy tomorrow, but i really want to see you all next time :)

Hello everyone,
Today is the day. Many people suggest to me their favorite hangout but I chosed this place as newbie will know Ben Thanh market. Just look opposite and you will see the Highland Cafe very near a PV petrol station. It is at the corner. Come and say 'Hi ' to everyone when u spot the "Expat.com" sign on the table..Be friendly to everyone and have a good time.  We all need friends. See you

Oh how nice!!!! I will be there, I am new in the city, and I need new friends!!

Hi Richard,

What time does the get together usually end.

Myke

Special thank you to all who came and drop by awhile too. We have locals vietnamese ( we need your support n help), friends from America, Spain, Uk, Belgian, Thai, German and Malaysian. Including some who drop by just for awhile from China.You are the greatest making this a successful gathering with over 15 new friends. We had a wonderful time chatting away for hours.. Hope to see you all again soon.
Thanks again for taking the time to come. Take care & enjoy Vietnam.

Pity! I planned to join but I was busy with family. Hopefully next time!

Hello all

@Richard Loo : Glad to hear the meet up was a success  :top:

Regards

Kenjee

It was hilarious! I was laughing most of the time, what a nice people!

Thanks Richard for organizing the meeting, and thank you all for your beautiful smiles, it was a pleasure to meet u all.

Hugs,

Carol

Hello everyone. Im new here. Hope to see you all on the next meet up.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/interna … 466481230/

there is another meet in HCM

Hi Richard, and good day all.. Another malaysian here but seldom online, just notice that you guys have gathering often and may i know when is the next meeting? But can we hang out at place like Phu my hung or Thao dien or An phu for those who drives, because in Dist 1 is rather hard to find a parking spot.

i'm in da nang, not in Hochiminh :((

oh, great!

:top: