Rent a flat or a house in Odense

Finding a place to live is a priority when settling in Odense. Your experience will be of a great help for the members who want to settle in Odense.

Therefore, we have prepared some questions for you:

Is it hard to find a flat or a house for rent in Odense?

How to find a home in Odense: classifieds, real estate portals, real estate agencies?

How much is the rental for a house, an apartment?

What are the formalities or the required documents for renting an accommodation?

Which advice would you give?

Thanks in advance for participating!

Hello, I am a student at Southern Denmark University and I have trouble finding a place to live. Can you help me?

Hi stefanconciu,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I hope other members will help you very soon.

Hey, I have the same problem.
I am coming to Odense to study with my fiance and my dog. We applied for an appartment through all the agencies on the internet, but none of them were able to help us. So we simply have nowhere to go... What should we do?

I`m in a really bad situation. I`m coming to Odense on the 28th and I still haven`t found a place to live! I have some offers were I`m standing in line but if I get in then just from the 1th of October so it would be nice to rent a room somewere even for a month but I`m going through internet pages every day but still nothing.

Yes as I heard it is really hard to find a apartment to rent at this period.
I suggest you should go straight to real estate company's and ask for help.

Actually I got lucky and found a place, a really nice place. :)

how many rooms and what price you paid and in which place of the city it is ? :)

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

Helo,
I need your help. IŽm  looking for rent a room in Odense for 3 months, july to september 2012 . Did you can help me ?

Camila

Hello Camila, I invite you to post an advert in Odense classifieds > accommodation section/ rooms for rent.

Harmonie.:)

I see that you have resolved your problem to find an accomodation in odense. So, please, can you help me to find it? What would I do? I'll be in Odense at the end of August.

Snoweyedrop: God Bless

Great you found a place

@javier4 - Welcome to Expat.com! You should post an advert in the Housing in Odense section. It may help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated]

Hello dear friends,

me and my friend are coming to study in Odense on December 1st 2012 and staying until March 1st 2013. We are having a really hard time with finding a place to stay..does anybody have some advice on finding a rental appartment or room(s) for two as near to the University hospital as possible?

Thank you :)

Hello JasnaK and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in the Housing in Odense section. It may help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello guys,

I'm moving to Odense and searching the flat,actually I found one place,but they ask to send deposit by transfer and without any guarantee,I mean,I don't know this person,don't have a key and so on...so my question is,is it normal for Denmark to ask deposit without knowing you and wich guarantees I should ask for not to be in bad situations...?

Thanks,
Kati

[moderated: pls post your advert in the housing section]