Jobs hunt

Hi people
I am in process of searching for a job in Human Resources above officer level and would anyone have an idea of the salary scales within that area in USD ie referring to Maputo Mozambique.  I am Zimbabwean qualified and experienced. And are there jobs that could suit my qualifications and interests.  I am interested in human resources.

Hello smutsau and welcome on board!

I would suggest you to create your cv in the Human resources job offers in Maputo.

This might help

Regards

Kenjee

Kenjee
Many thanks, I did that but what I was asking for is the salary scales within HR jobs

Hi
My name is Shamiso.  Am Zimbabwean.  I am interested in working in Mozambique. I am into HR, do you think I could get any opportunities there?  Are there any recommended employment agencies

There is EP Recruit and they have even a branch in Harare. Check for their details on internet through their website.

Many thanks Ralph, I will do that right away.

No mention Shami. Also try Select Vedior now trading as Contact. they are recruiting for expats to work in the newly discovered oil and gas explorations in Moz.

Ndotonyara kunetsa but am left with no option, ishe will award you for your assistance.  I will do likewise.  I phoned EP recruitment here in Zim and spoke to them about my issue, They also asked me to forward my CV to them so that they can have a look.  Mwari ngavapindire.  Will kip you posted.

Thanks Shami. God bless you too.

hie shami I have been in moza for two years try  these  agents employ Africa .,EPR recruitment agent    3w jobs  google for kentz moza  I will forward some to you otherwise how is lyf

Bom dia Tawanda Jonasi.  Your name rings a bell where do I know you from or its a different Tawanda,

Life is fine Tawanda except that its cold this side, zvine mazuva bt of late hey, ka cold room chaiko.  You know I have always wanted to work in Mozambique since kudhara and my dad discouraged me imagine kuma 1993, but I have a passion, i still have it at this age, feeling the same but I wonder kuti ndinoriwana here? Many thanks for showing concern.  Hey ooh its Obrigado no no I was supposed to say bom dia first hey.  Ko pa language watova perfect ka iwe

am not perfect here and there coz mazimba takawanda where I am working so learning becomes a problem tirikutovadzidzisa shona try mufaro @eprecruitafrica.com and pamela @eprecruitafrica .com remember the last tym I met u at JHB parkstation

sorry murewa high school mu4A5  class of 90 I was a dayscholar you remember modeline masiyambiri charity museka kudzai musarurwa matinetsa kamukosi Nixon macheka victor avelraldo muputukezzi etc

Tawanda, yaaas mhani, I suspected, manje ndati iwe tanga wataura, ndanga ndakuziva kwete zvekusouth but from school shaa. Zvirisei, ini ndakuda kuuya ku moza shamwari but it seems its difficult.  Currently I am an HR Practitioner have been working kuno all my life u know, iwe ndipe email address yako kana number zvimwe hazvisi zvepa public, mine is [email protected] if you use that one then will furnish you with more info yangu

Ralph
I hope you are well and now that we are getting into summer, kwenyu uko zuva aiwa ma1.

Ralph ini handichaziva ini, vamwe vacho havambopindura veku maagencies hameno kuti manje zvinofamba sei

@ smutsau and tawanda jonasi > Can you both please write in english only on this english speaking forum? It will help the other members to understand and maybe willing to participate.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Sorry about that Priscilla.  Sorry everyone.  I was just responding to him, I had just taken note that we went to the same school and we were in the same class.  At first I wasnt sure.

The thing is I was also asking on the other employment agencies or how best I could get employment opportunities in Mozambique.  I have send my CVs to a few agencies but would like more.  I would appreciate if you could also assist me Priscilla

Tawanda can I have you email address and contact number

hie shami try HRS STAFFING SOLUTIONS ITS A SOUTH AFRICAN EMPLOYMENT AGENT CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR A COMPANY IN BEIRA OR  GOOGLE JOBS IN SOFALA BEIRA MOZAMBIQUE

my email [email protected] my whatsapp number +263782336669

Tawanda
Yep will kip trying but they rarely respond wena.  Otherwise how are you keeping

whats your whatsapp number and email i will be in zim by weekend currenyly in sa doing a course

I have send it onto the number that you gave me.  my email is [email protected]

Mutsau please may you provide me the email address for these agents that you used.I am a stores person and would like to post my CVs.

Sori I was off duty.  But will forward the email addresses today

Thank you so much.I ma currently in a local bank but feel going out might make a difference.If you are in Harare my contacts are 04 487382,Lawrence Musekiwa.

@ shami and tawanda thanks for the info on agencies in Mozambique m also looking for a vacancy in Mozambique n m currently in S.A. ndatamburawo nekutsvaga kumoza uku please help