Anyone for Tennis?

am looking to play tennis regularly so don't know if any groups play or if anyone can recommend a club etc?

live in Zamalek and wouldn't say I am good but no mug either!!

Drop me a PM if anyone interested.

Al Gezira Sporting Club in Zamalek, a lot of groups play there every morning and they are very welcoming to new members. And the club offers an annual membership for foreigners I think,  and if not you can enter with a member for 50 Egyptian pounds per day.

I am very interested. I used to play in Gezira club but it was too expensive so I kind of stopped. Please let me know if you know of any alternatives.

Thank you

Well, There's El Ahly Sporting Club in Zamalek and El Zamalek sporting Club in Mohandeseen both are supposed to be much cheaper than Gezira. But again you have to be accompanied by a member to get in

There's a cool new place in Katameya heights
its called Go!Padel tennis,its really fun sport!A mixture between squash and tennis and played in doubles :)

It really sounds like fun. But I am living in Zamalek. its so far away.

Thanks anyway...

Hello Selin
Am really looking for a tennis-mate
If you ok just send me PM with your contact to arrange for that.

Iam egyptian 46 years old . looking for Any one want a tennis partner  , i am a member in a nice place . and i can go to your place ,, Thanks

Hello
I want to but some tennis lessons for a friend of mine who is a member of the gezira sporting club as a birthday present. Does anybody know any coaches at the club?

i love tennis

I am very interested in playing tennis. I need a tennis mate . I can go to a club close to u . Sure u r welcome in my club I  am a member of elshams club and wadi degla club

Hello everyone,

@ Mr Egypt, you will find some relevant adverts in the Sport partners in Cairo section. I suggest you drop an advert of your own so that interested members can get in touch easily.

All the best,
Bhavna