New to Vienna, looking to meet people :)

Hi everyone,

I'm spending the summer in Vienna and I am hoping to meet some new friends, and possibly people to do short day/weekend trips with. I do work a lot during the week but on weekends I am usually free and would be happy to get a coffee or a glass of wine (or do anything really, I am not picky). I am from Canada, but I'd love to meet people from anywhere in the world (my only restriction is that I can only speak English fluently). Anyway, please feel free to reply to this thread or send me a message if you'd like to meet up sometime :)

Laura

Hello Laura,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

hello, what month are you coming to  vienna?

Hi Laura,

Would be cool to meet up when you're here! I'm an Au pair so don't get weekends off but could definitely meet up for drinks of an evening etc.  If you're interested let me know :)

Jess

I would be up for meeting up for a coffee /glass of wine.i am in vienna for july but back home to visit for august.as i am a teacher here,i have free time in july during the day and evenings.let me know if you fancy a meet up.you can email me at emmalouisestinson at hotmail dot com...then we can exchange phone numbers etc.looking forward to hearing from you :-)

Hello Laura,

I moved recntly also in Vienna and looking new friends.I will be glad to meet with you.I like travelling as well very much.You can contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

I just arrived in Austria myself (here for 2 months) and would love to hang out. My boyfriend and I are planning day trips on the weekends and we would welcome company on those as well! My email is [email protected].

Hi there,

I am American and just arrived as well.  Give me a call whenever you like *****
Starting next week I will work a standard 9  to 6. For now, I am free.

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hey,

I have just arrived in Vienna. I graduated uni recently and I am working here now. You still around?

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Laura,

same here - always busy during the week but have most of the weekends free and I love taking day trips. There is so much to see and do in this city and around. Would love to hang out. My email is [email protected]. Schneeberg and/or Rax would be a great start for a trip :D

Petra

HI LURA,

How are you? Are you at present in Vienna? I  am Ali also from vienna.I would like to invite you for coffee. If you have time fell free to contact with me.thnx.Ali

Hi I recently moved to Vienna too and like to have some company for Sight Seeing. let me know if you are interested .

Hi to laura and anyone else I guess :)

my name is Luke, not so much an expat but kind of, English born but moved to Austria when I was 9 and grew up here in Vienna.

Lol, I guess that would make me the perfect English speaking tour guide :)

anyway I am 27 and work as a molecular biologist.

feel free to get in touch if you would like some coffee and cool conversation or to show around Vienna.

cheerz

Luke

Hi!!! Will you be in Vienna next week??

Hi guys! I'm looking for a companion for like 3 days starting today, to like see in and around Vienna. Kindly ping me +44 7942850639  :)

Hello renjithwarrier and welcome to Expat.com!

A bit late for such proposition, but i suggest you place an advert in our section Travel partners in Vienna to increase your chances to find that companion.

Regards
Kenjee

Hey, when you going for drink? i am new to vienna as well and would be happy to meet up for a drink. thanks in advance...

Hi I'm Canadian and here is Vienna for a few weeks and would love to meet new people for a chat, a drink, coffee or whatever else activity you may enjoy. I'm very out going and very easy to get along with I also love to talk so I will keep you entertained! Cheers! if interested you can call me or email me.

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your phone number in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I would gladly love to meet up for a coffee please.

Hi Laura,

I live here and would like to meet up for a cup of coffee or to chill out with. When are you coming to Vienna?

Regards,
Angela