NANNY/ MAID FULL TIME, LIVE OUT

Hello

We have 3 kids, 9 yrs, 3 yrs and 5 months. I need a nanny/ maid that can help with household chores and kids. Mainly the baby when older kids starts school and nursery in September.

I would like an live out, english speaking person who can work Monday to Saturday. But one who can work ekstra if needed and come with us on vacations.

Do not want a run away maid. But one who is a problem solver if any. You are kind and have good manners. And have worked with babies before. References are needed. We would like one who can start immidiately.

We live in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur.

Only serious e-mails, with picture and reference please

Geraldine

Morning Madam if by chance mon-sat work how much salary you offer? Nationality if you don't mind? Have a nice weekend. THANKS

G

Gud pm,sir/mam,i want to know how much the salary in 1 month,thank you ,

😊

Hi Geraldine,

could you please post in the JOBS section ?

thanks

Ohh sorry, first time trying this page

Thanks

Gerisalva,

We have an amazing full time live out nanny/maid, Elvie whom has been with us for almost two years. She has been wonderful with our now 3 year old and great with our new infant as well. She has been working with expat families for over 10 years and can speak and read English. She is married to a local so no need for a visa. I would very much like to get her placed with a good family as she is such a caring good hearted woman who works tirelessly. When she first started with us she worked M-S and is consistently early and stays late if I need the help (especially now that I've got the baby). She used to travel to us in TTDI for over a year until we relocated to KLCC so MK shouldn't be a problem for her. Please let me know if you are interested in meeting her please email me at [email protected] and I can put you in contact with her.

Kind Regards,

Stephanie Emilo

I  usha from melaka I am a Malaysian Indian with good communication skills and a good cook western Indian Chinese Malay Mexican Italian. U.

Hi I  usha a Malaysian Indian goof with kids and a good cook.western Indian Chinese Italian Malay. U can call me ,0129324427

hi i just want to ask if your still looking for house maid or baby sitter... please call me 0176549143

IM  PILIPINA WORKING EXPERIENCE WITH ISKL AND SHELL FAMILY B4, LOOKING JOB STAY IN OR STAY OUT, IM HVE GOOD REFERENCES WITH PAST EMPLOYER,

CONTACT NO 0123569838

hi madam im interested to work with you i have alots off expereince to do house hold work and especially babysiting if you are interes ted pls call my number 0175835713 or 0139500879                  thanks norma

Hi I  usha from melaka. I prefer live in.I am a good cook western Indian Chinese Italian
Good communication skills speak fluent English Malay Tamil.

Julien wrote:

Hi Geraldine,

could you please post in the JOBS section ?

thanks

[Thread closed]

Closed