About Visa for Girlfriend

Dear friends,
i have a question regarding the subject. I read some post but it is not clear to me. I will move to Muscat for a new job next month, i will be resident and my girl friend would like to come to stay a couple of week there with me.
I read that in order to get a turistic visa, she need a sponsor which can't be my company because she is not close parent and i understood that companies provided sponsor only for close parents.
I also read that some people bring girl friend without problem, no sponsor.
Did some of you have experience about ? Can she get a visa with normal procedure without sponsor, or the Oman will not allow her to go alone ?
I have to move soon and i would like to know which procedure follow before to buy air tickets for her.
For information,  I'm italian and she is kazak.
Thanks a lot if somebody can help.
Wish a great day.

Yes she can get visa from Airport

Thanks for answer but, sorry for my not competence in the matter, how she can get visa from airport without sponsor? She is not italian, she is from Kazakhastan and i believe for them it is not allow to get visa upon arrival at the airport if they don't have a sponsor. Do you know if i can invite her with invitation letter, considering i will be resident, without sponsor?
Thanks again.

Tourist Visa I think ok but I will check from country list in the airport and if need sponsor I can be

Thanks a lot if you can give me sure information about, so we can know how to move.

I get the information what is your number to call you to explain to you what you have to do

Thanks a lot, sorry for delay answer but I'm in Kazakhstan in this moment for work.
Could you please so kind to send me the info to my private mail account , because I don't have local mobile at the moment. My email address is : [email protected]
Thanks again

In this case you have to come before her and need sponsor like tour's office  to be like sponsor and she will get tours visa

For any help let me know

Good morning to eveyrbody.
Thanks a lot for information. Well my plan is to come in Muscat first week of August and my gf would like to came the last 2 weeks of august. Now we are veryfing with kazak consulate, just to be sure about everything. Than we will decide how to proceed, thanks a lot for your information and support, how i can contact you in case of needs (e-mail / telephone)?
Have a good day.

Dear Leonardo,

There are some countries that get on-arrival visa in Oman. Please have a look at the listed countries.

http://www.rop.gov.om/english/countrylist1.asp

For all others you must arrange a visa beforehand, this can be done either through a sponsor (Your company) or a tourist agency.

Dear Rammy,
thank you for your answer. Yes, i read that web site, considering she is Kazak she need to arrange visa before arrival and, considering also that she is not my wife yet (so she is not "parents") my company will not sponsorise her.
So, as i understood also from the other friend which wrote me, i should use a touristic agency in Muscat correct ?
I'm planning to came there first week of August, do coembody suggest me some travel agency which i can contact for this scope ?
Thanks again to all can help me, wish you all a very good day.

A quick google search should yield results, however here is one that comes to mind.

http://www.khimjistravel.com/tours/index.htm

Thank you again, yes you are right i could google.
Anyway i will contact them and will see if they can help me.

I tried hard , but I don't know why many tour operators can't help for a visa !

My situation is I have my Hotel booked at Shangri La Muscat,  booked by airline , and also flight tickets !

Only thing which I need is visa , hope someone can help me !

Is there any Omani Citizen over here  :(  ?

Hi Leonardo,

My boyfriend and I are having the same situation. Can you please advise did you finally got the visa and if so, how did you get? Will really apreciate any information.

Thank you