Helloo guys

am kassim from tanzania just moved to turkey last 4 yrs... am just enjoying to be here...but one thing missed :( friend. any one how need help in turkish and how wanna be friend can text me here or at BADLEE2013@GMAİL.COM  thank  :cheers:

Hello kassim,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

What are you doing in Turkey please? Are you there for your studies maybe?

What i can advise you concerning your wish to learn turkish is to drop an ad in the Language classes in Turkey section or to post an ad in the Language Exchange in Turkey section. There are also some offers that are listed in these two sections, so feel free to have a look at them. ;)

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello prisilla ...its Andre .i want to learn turkish aswell.. is it possible to get help

@ Andre7432 > I suggest you to post in here as well : https://www.expat.com/en/classifieds/mi … asses.html

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello All..wats up?

Heyyy sup? Im planing to come and i needu r help. Would u help me???? :/

Hey all turkey lovers or somethin, Im here in Istanbul and im turkish if u need help in any situation, i can try to help you. Because i went also abroad and know someone from the country is important. As i said come istanbul contact me, 😊

How generous u are.... Sounds great.

Dear Priscilla,
Hi,
I'm an English Language Teacher looking for a chance to teach endeveduals or groups, is there any possible way to help me.
Thank you in advance, and Happy Eid