Moving to Myanmar

Hi all, I have a new job to start in Yangon in early August.  Whilst I sell most of the big items in my apartment I will have some personal items to take with me ot Yangon.  These items will be well over my baggage allowance on any aircraft so will have to go as unaccompanied baggage or sent by freight.  There will not be enough to effect a removalist company.  Things I am looking at are my PC, good number of books, box or two of clothing and bedding and then some other personal items.

Can anyone recommend a good company I can contact to provide this service.  I have searched the net, finding plenty of companies offering this type of service from UK, EU, Aust and the USA but nothing coming up for Thailand to Yangon.

Thanks in advance for any assistance / recommendation you can make.

Regards

Gary

Hii Gary contact me on my e-mail i.d

[email protected]

i know 1 company who are involved in moving facility and they mainly work for diplomats only but if you interested then i can provide you all info as well as i will convey them to relocate your goods to Yangon.

Hi Gary
    Please tell me what is your belonging? and totally how many boxes and weight? I can give you some advice coz my legal's client do International Transportation from Thailand to Yangon.

Hello aecmyanmarlawyer

I look forward to your quotation.  Please consider the following information.

I think I will have at least 4 tea chests (maybe 5 or 6 maximum) also two suitcases.  I would expect that each of these items will weigh maximum 30 kgs each but likely under this weight.  I may also need the items picked up and stored for 2 weeks or 3 at the most, until I have identified my new apartment in Yangon.  Can you provide storage until the delivery address has been confirmed?

Thank you

Gary

Hello all

Please bear in mind to make your exchanges in private, because free publicity and any kind of business dealing on the forum is not allowed.

Regards
Kenjee