Family with 2yo girl, looking to meet similar folks.

My wife and I have just moved to Nagoya for a 1 year company transfer, and looking to meet some folks in the area.  If you had young children that would be a plus.  We are living now in Yagoto, but it does not have to be in this area.

Hi Forbez,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction ! :)
How do you find Nagoya so far ? :)

Thank you
Priscilla
Expat.com team

It is a wonderful place.  We have been here for nearly 2 months, and have got our bearings now, and found our routines.  Ready to move from sightseeing to human interaction. Lol..  It would be great to find another little friend for our daughter as well.  She plays with some of the local children at the temple nearby, but the interactions are very limited.  I am looking forward to the spring when we can really get out and spend more time out with warmer weather.

Justin

Hi. My name is Alice. Your place is just 10 minutes from my house. I have a 11 month old son. We can meet and play together. Please contact me at (Moderated: Please avoid leaving your phone number on the forum). You can send me message via Line or Whatsapp

Are one or both of you a native English speaker?

Then you can join Nakamura English play group! 

Check: nkenglishplaygroup.wordpress.com/

Group Email Addresses

[email protected]

Hello,
I have a family, 7,5 and 1.5 years. We live 40 mins from Nagoya. I know of the chayagasaka play group that meet every week. They are a co op playgroup and are on Yahoo and have a web page. There are some foreign mums involved in that who might connect you up with the right people.
I don't get down to Nagoya much as I live in the country and have slightly older children!

Hope this helps,
Sam