Friendship

Dear Expatriates in Cairo,

I'm a Syrian girl who came here to work.
I've been here for about two months. I've been introduced to some people and met others but I have a difficulty in finding people that sharing me my lifestyle which differ somehow from the Egyptian conservative lifestyle.

I'd like to meet new people who can share me my interests so we can form a group of guys and girls and spend the time together and explore the country together. I have more difficulty in fining female friends.
So If you have the same problem and want to know each others or if you already have a nice group that I can join please contact me.

I wish you all a nice stay in Cairo.

hey there, I kind of have the same problem, I have been here for a while now but I can't seem to find the right type of people so I can enjoy and be myself with.... BTW I have a syrian friend, looking forward to hear from you....

Malda wrote:

I've been here for about two months. I've been introduced to some people and met others but I have a difficulty in finding people that sharing me my lifestyle which differ somehow from the Egyptian conservative lifestyle.

I'd like to meet new people who can share me my interests so we can form a group of guys and girls and spend the time together and explore the country together. I have more difficulty in fining female friends.
So If you have the same problem and want to know each others or if you already have a nice group that I can join please contact me.

I suggest we go out somewhere one of these days!
Shell we?

really difficult to find female friends of the same way of thinking ... it happens to me too

few people who meet for nothing "i mean for no objectivity" ,, it's hard to find that, especially in girls :(

good luck, Malda

Welcome, I send you PM.

Welcome to Expat.com Malda :)

nice idea Malda to start creating a new group.

btw, i am half Syrian and have alot of syrian friends in Egypt too.

wishing you best of luck here.

Malda, Welcome to Egypt and Maadi specially! I live in Maadi too! I think we can make a weekly meeting for all who live in maadi and wanna socialize as well.. If you have any question concerning ANY thing in Maadi don't hesitate to send me .. Good luck friend!

Guys,
Just agree on timing and that is all.
Tuesday 10 pm enterance villa 55?

Hi Malda,

How are you? and how has been your stay in Egypt so far?

Hoping everything is going alright with you so far..

i'm writing to you as I would love to make friends from Syria, and offer help if possible.

one more time welcome to Egypt :)

Looking forward to hearing from you..

you may contact me either here or on whatsapp on "01288882637"

Cheers!

Hey all, if u r meeting in maadi i would love to join :D let me know

Hey how you doin???

I am Ali from Lebanon and live in Cairo,
I have own cafe in Alzamalek zone.

Every evening we have a good group and
Have fun. You will refresh yourself, you can join us and you are most
Welcome in my cafe darling.

Anyway drop me a letter if you are interested.

Cheers.

Ali.

so are you already working ?? or looking for a job here in Cairo? i am looking for a female manager for a restaurant in Heliopolis, and we will train you.
If you interested let me know..
Brgd's

Hi there
I also got the same problem,  I can not find the right people!
I hope we can start creating such a group

hey malda:)

acctualy i'am new on this site but i'am interseted also to meet new peopole in cairo:) if you are interested send me [email protected]

Hi there,

I'm an Egyptian and was living in Germany and back to Egypt to finish my studies.

I'd like to help people understand about the Egyptian culture and find nice places to go and explore the city.

Just message me whenever you need help. :)

Regards

Ibrahim

[Moderated: pls avoid copy/paste post on the forum]

mohamed20 wrote:

hey malda:)

acctualy i'am new on this site but i'am interseted also to meet new peopole in cairo:) if you are interested send me [email protected]

Hi mohamed20,

This is an old thread.

Why don't you start a new discussion on the Cairo forum for better visibility and interaction?

Please feel free to tell the members what you like in Cairo. A place of interest that you prefer?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

I have almost the same problem...Am a nigerian ,i love making friends but ve not met any since i got to Cairo about 4 months ago....I'll appreciate if i can have some here from all nationalty (females mostly).thnks

Malda wrote:

We can be friends

I'm Muhammad from Malaysia. I would love to know you more. Would you possibly come to Malaysia? Our society here in need of Arabic native speaker to teach them Arabic. I hope to hear from you soon

Hi Anas Al-Muhsin > a bit off topic here. For your offer, you should post an ad in the jobs in Malaysia section. Thank you.