Mechanical engineer

hi all ,
   i am vinay from india planning to move to new zealand  . i want to purse pg diploma  in mechanical field . so after completing my degree is this possible  to get a job in that filed . during the study period is their chance to work for part time . how long i have chance stay in new zealand  on student visa .  any possibility to get pr ................. please help me friends

Dhanekula vinay wrote:

hi all ,
   i am vinay from india planning to move to new zealand  . i want to purse pg diploma  in mechanical field . so after completing my degree is this possible  to get a job in that filed . during the study period is their chance to work for part time . how long i have chance stay in new zealand  on student visa .  any possibility to get pr ................. please help me friends

If you are studying you can work part time. As far as job chances after completing your degree this will depend on market forces at the time so cannot be reliably predicted.
You can only stay in NZ on a student visa whilst you are studying. Over stayers are likely to be deported.
For PR you have to apply for that and it is not given out just because you have finished studying. I suggest you check out www.immigration.govt.nz for information regarding PR applications.