What are your thoughts about World Cup last match 2014?

Who do you think will win

Germany or Argentina ?

I want Germany to win !!

No thoughts at all.
I hate football with a passion, and didn't even know the thing was still going on.
I heard something about a bridge falling down.

The best team on the day will win...

Fred, it wasn't a bridge falling down, that was Brazil  :D

Hi Fred, actually it was a viaduct/overpass (or as you Brits call the a flyover) it collapsed killing two people. If it hadn't been for the female bus driver who sacrificed her own life to save her passengers it could have been far worse indeed. The overpass was only a couple of kilometers from the Minerão stadium where Brazil got their collective butts kicked by Germany a few days later. (Divine Justice)

Sad part of the collapse was that it was a tragedy that was announced back in February when the viaduct shifted 30 cm out of position, the major thoroughfare under it was closed for several days, but in the push to reopen the road and not cause chaos for the World Cup games in Belo Horizonte the municipal government's engineer issued a report that stated "there is absolutely no risk of collapse". Right!!! Unfortunately this is Brazil and nobody will ever go to prison over this incident.

Cheers,
James

since argentina beat belgium, my normal reaction should be: i want germany to win. however, if argentina won, then i'd be pacified by the idea that they are unbeatable and that will make the red devils look good. so... argentina.

Well here are my thoughts ,not purposely on the sport but on the world cup 2k14 .I just dont get all the fanatical cheering and face paints,jerseys ,wigs etc.(Great and booming business for some,which has been going for every football leap year ),i get it when a sport is promoted so aggressively all over the internet,Tv,commercials etc it does have lasting affect on people.  What more interesting about it is the reaction of fans ,spectators who are so quick to judge a team ,when it fails on their expectations  ,well guess what football is a team sport and winning a game solely depends on the coordination,handling pressure and teamwork not on some star player who earns mostly through Cola  ads ,and the funny thing is they train for this moment almost 350 days a year,like for example when brazil lost against germany .The brazilians were crying and some even went on to burn the national flag. :unsure ,they didnt play the damn game,nor did they train hard everyday and night for games ,then why all this anger .
And some others takes their anger on social media by tweeted or posted the scores and insulting players or even referees for that matter .Pff idiots .

Well you can safely conclude this is just some stupid rant ,and thus this are my thoughts .
                                                                                                                                    peace out

I predict Germany.

Chocogirl87 wrote:

Who do you think will win

Germany or Argentina ?

I want Germany to win !!

Here's your prize..

:one:top:

I think the best team won

Find useful info to succeed in your expat project

OR