Top universities in kiev

hi friends :)
My name is Sajid Akram and i am student and consultant here in kiev. i am creating this form so that if anybody wishes to study in ukraine i can advice him. As i am studying in kiev so i can hep you guys getting the invitation letter and receive you from the airport and also help you guys to register once you get here. The courses that you can study here in English language are medical(MBBS< Dentistry) engineering about the aircraft's, marketing, Economics etc
so feel free to contact me if you have any questions :)

Dear Sajid;

pl. give me a list of short courses(less than a year duration),conducted in english.
They could be in any field of study.

prashant
[email protected]

hi
dude there are not so many short courses in ukraine. even if there are then they are in russian or ukranian language.
the best option is to study russian or ukranian language here. which is of one year. the price of the language course is cheaper then the other courses.
so what kind of subjects you want to study here?

.this is moutaz .have bachelor in communication and public relations.looking to study management.in english if possible.do you have name of universities which are offer affordabke prices .thanks.

Do you have music,DJing,Bartending courses?
Tell me about them with shortest duration.

prashant

no man there are no such courses here.
and even if there was one. it will be in russian language. so again you have to study the russian language and then start learning these courses.

Dear sajid bhai, i have done BSc(hons) in agriculture ans also done MBA agribusiness. I want to come to ukrain on any agriculture subject, i want to settle there. I have been living in sweden also for one year. Can you please guide me a little bit. I would love to hear from u.

Bhai please get connected to me. I am waiting

Hello yasirswabi

For your info, please note that Sajid has been inactive on the forum since 11 months now. You may not receive any response from him.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello every one. nah man i wasn't inactive i frequently check my emails here. Anyway to Mr Yasir. regarding your subjects i am not sure that there are any further courses here. if there are then they probably be in Russian or Ukranian language. mostly the students comes here for engineering, Medical or BBA-MBA etc. i will find out if i can find out any courses here that are in English language for you.
second- you want to settle here. buddy for the past few months the condition here are not very good in some cities. for settlement the easy way is to get married but that will also take time to get the residence permit. further more if you want to work here then you should know Russian Language or ukranian language.
so consider your choices before moving here.

Ok brother thanks a lot for your reply.

The post has been very useful to me.

Actually i am trying to buy a running business in any European country for settlement.

Well it will be better to try Germany or Spain also because like I said before the conditions here are not that good. People are opening businesses but most of them are not very successful