Anyone interested in playing Gaelic Football? :)

I am a member of Nippon GAA and would like to invite anyone who is interested in sports and fitness to come out and train and have a bit of fun at our weekly sessions :)

A brief background on the sport:
Gaelic Football is a type of football played with both hands and feet using a round ball which is slightly smaller than a soccer ball. It combines the skills of Australian Rules Football, rugby, soccer and other ball sports, incorporating a healthy amount of physical contact with considerable skill and finesse. Originating in Ireland, but now played all over the world, the most popular versions played in Asia are 7, 9 and 11-a-side games which are fast-paced and exciting for both players and spectators alike. Rugby-type goalposts are used and scores are attained by scoring a goal (similar to a soccer goal) worth three points, or a point, by kicking the ball over the cross bar (like a rugby conversion  except that a point may be scored from open play). The ball must be punch-passed or kicked to members of your own team. When defending, one hand may be used to get the ball out of another players hands.

Who? All are welcome! (both men and ladies)
When? Our next training session is July 15th (Tuesday) from 7pm to 9pm - nearest station is Shinagawa Seaside Station
Essentials:  Boots or Runners, Shorts, T-Shirt or Jersey, and water

Please PM me if you need any more details regarding training and I will be more than happy to answer your questions ;)

I am interested to visit and learn more about it while being there.