MCT oil

Hello,
I was hoping someone might know where I can buy MCT oil in Jeddah?  Preferably if somewhere nearer to Khalidiya area. Thanks!!

I know about MCT Oils that available in hospitals. If that what you are looking for then have a look at Dr. Suliman Faqeeh Hosital (pediatric pharmacy) or Nura Pharmacy

I'm trying to figure out why a hospital would have it or a pharmacy.

MCT means medium chain triglyceride. People often add this oil to their foods to increase the fat content. For coffee drinkers, adding it gives massive energy without crashes, jitters, or feeling like bouncing off the room. It stabilizes the caffeine . So I wanted to add it to my coffee.     I checked GNC and they have no idea what I'm talking about.

There is this online store called iHerb.  I'm wondering if anyone's ever ordered from them and got the order?

MCT Oils are used in hospitals as food supplement for people who cant absorb or digest fat easily to give them the energy they need. It mainly used for old patients, LBWB (Low Birth Weight Babies), and babies with metabolic disorders. Nutritionist will add it to their food.

Hope that this solved the mystery  :huh:  of why it could be available at hospitals.