Looking for a job in denmark

hi i am sudeera from sri lanka. fresh graduate. looking for a job in denmark. thank you.

Hi sudeera,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

A new discussion was created as from your post on the Denmark forum for better visibility.

In order to better guide you, can you please tell us more about your qualifications? In which sector would you prefer to work?

Thank you,

Hasnaa

Hi, My name is Joana from Philippines and living in Denmark for 3 years now.
Looking for a job that is related in service and hospitality industry.

Hope someone can help, it will be greatly appreciated.

have a great week everyone.

Best regards,
Joana

Hi all.... Im Supuna from Sri Lanka and I have completed my Bsc and Msc in IT. I hope to migrate to Denmark on mid next year..I have no knowledge on the danish language. So feel bit uncomfortable to think how to get a place to stay  and a job.. Any body who could help me out???  :(  Thanks in advance

Hi Supun,

Are you in Denmark already?

Hi Johanna,

I am a srilankan . I currently live in London and I am planning to come to Denmark to work. I do notknow anybody in Denmark to get first hand information about the country, job status, renting a cheap place initially, and stuff like that...Please if you could reply that would be a great help.

Thank you very much :)

Venura

Hello friends,
I'm moving to denmark this summer. I'm already looking for any job possible, in cleaning , in dish washing, in constructions, anything. Any suggestions??
thnx