Link me with an employer/agent

I'm Samson, Mozambican and currently in Angonia. I'v been abroad for many years. I feel bored and isolated. Can some someone link me up with an employer / agent?

More next

Hi SS Phiri,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Mozambique forum in order to help you to communicate more easily with the other members.

It would be nice if you can tell us more about the type of job that you are looking for. What are your qualifications please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi
Thanks for showing commitment to helping me. I've a Bachelors degree in Development studies, Diplomas in Tourism & Project mgnt as well as a certificate in Information Technology.

I've been teaching at Grey Matter Business (LL Malawi) for about 4 years and worked as well as secondary school teacher on voluntary basis. In fact, am well experienced.

Thanks

Priscila
What should I do to get that dream job as quickly as possible?

Hello SS Phiri,

To get that job of your dream, you should create your cv and deposit it in the companies/institutions you would like to have an employment.

I suggest you start creating your cv in our section Jobs in Mozambique. Choose the sectors in which you would like to work and place an advert there with your cv.

Regards
Kenjee