Cuenca Meet / Greet MON 05 MAY lunch 13:00, Fabiano's (Cinco de Mayo)

Greetings & Salutations,

We are planning a meet up for the Expat.com / group members this coming MON 05 MAY. for lunch at 13:00, at  Fabiano's Pizzeria Cuenca- New York Style Pizzeria, Fabiano's is a family owned business and we speak english!

..according to their fb bus. page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabianos … n=timeline

Address / Direccion: Presidente Cordova 4-84 and Mariano cueva, Cuenca, Ecuador

Their business hours: Mon - Thu: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm, Payment Options-Cash Only, telf: (07) 282-4517, e-mail: Fabianoscuenca@...

This will be a first time to meet up for many of us. The last time I was in this establishment, it looked like it could easily handle 40-50 guests, So come one, come all for good food and fellowship.

Due to scheduling conflicts some members will be showing up at 12 noon at Fabiano's posted opening time, and some members have mentioned they will be running a little late to the meet & greet scheduled time of 13:00, hey folks it's EC,

..so hopefully it will continue on for more than just Lunch...I can imagine the Pilsners & Wine will be flowing throughout the afternoon...If you can't make it on time, just come on when you are able for this "Cinco de Mayo" event,

...Any questions or last minute directions - All of my contact #'s are below-

All the Best,
Journeyman Jack

magic jack: 770-828-7913,
EC casa: 02-349-0348,
Claro: 098-806-6508,
Movistar: 098-743-3009,
"skype" user name: "Jack.Abercrombie"

Hi, Jack

By any chance may there be any get together this  coming week?
My daughter and i are finally coming to Cuenca to explore and hopefully move.. We are in Quito at the moment..
It would be very helpful and wonderful to meet some nice people who already live in Cuenca..
Thank you, Olga

Hi OGA1,
CELEBRATION OF LIFE FOR DONIA GARLINGTON: THURSDAY, JUNE 17, 1-3PM, CUENCA, FABIANO'S PIZZERIZA, Cordova y Mariana Cueva,
If you plan on having lunch at Fabiano's, please message or phone them with your order beforehand. You are responsible for paying for your own meal and drinks. Their menu is on their FB page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fabianos … 0155835342

JC knows the circumstances of this Lady's passing away, and knows the location of FABIANO'S PIZZERIZA, he was there for this past Cinco de Mayo get together.

...Any questions or last minute directions - All of my contact #'s are below-

All the Best,
Journeyman Jack

magic jack: 770-828-7913,
EC casa: 02-349-0348,
Claro: 098-806-6508,
Movistar: 098-743-3009,
"skype" user name: "Jack.Abercrombie"