New to Prague and loving it!

I am not new to Expat.com, I've been blogging about my adventures in South East Asia for the past two years. Last month I moved to Prague and will be telling stories along the way. Here is a link to my blog. Come visit!

MB Abroad

michaelbartolomei.com

The first entry from the CZ.
michaelbartolomei.com/2012/07/rainbow-over-me.html

Hello MBabroad.

For more visibility, your post has been moved to the Prague forum. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi!

I see you're a fellow Californian-- excellent! I'm moving to Prague in about a week. What kind of visa do you have, or are you spending your 90 free days with plans to move on afterward? I'll be here for a year living with a local family and caring for their kids/ helping them with their English skills.

Hey. How is California? Tell her I miss her mucho. I'm teaching English while I'm here. In the process of getting a Business Trade Licence/Visa. It's a bit of a hassle, but not too bad when the end result is living in Prague. :)

Word! I just finished sending in my visa paperwork (which is more complicated as of Jan 2012) and glad it's mostly over.

Calif is good; hot as hell here in the Inland Empire (southeast of LA) as usual but otherwise chillllll as always :)

hey guys!
How are you? I hope you are enjoying summer in Prague. I love the heat :-)
Peahen! How was your move? I hope you like being au pair in Czech so far. Let me know, if you need any advice or help. I used to be an au pair in the states for 2 years so I can imagine what you are going through:-) I am czech originally, so I can imagine how czech parenting can be different from american families/parenting :-) I am happy to meet you over the coffee and chit chat. Feel free to send me a message..:-)

Michael! Great blog you have. I enjoyed reading through it. I love traveling, it is one of my biggest passions...
Glad to see you are enjoying Prague so far...it is very special place and we all are very lucky to live here:-)
Keep up the great work and good luck with your adventures and teaching!
ttyl
Bara

Thanks Bara!

Hi! Just reading through some threads on here and came across yours! I have just moved here after teaching in South Korea for two years, it's quite a strange transition so far!

Welcome Nannon! A strange transition but a good one I hope :) I have been here for two-months and I'm finally feeling settled. Good luck!

Hey guys! Just reading this thread and excited and a bit scared of the move! My husband and I are looking to move from Canada to Prague in late fall of this year...

Just wondering how you all managed to settle in with such a big move- with things like finding jobs or income, and place to rent, etc, etc...

Would love all your feedback and to connect!!

Thanks!

[moderated: no free ads please register in the business directory]