English Corner

For many years I have run a free volunteer project in Vietnam focusing on English speaking and listening. I have been based in Nha Trang for circa two years, and am unaware of the current presence of the English Corner..
My project may be of interest to members in that it concentrates on improving the English conversational skills of the Vietnamese members and it is frequently visited by tourists etc., whose English may be their first or second language and thereby gives valuable opportunities to our students to practice and gain confidence in their English speaking skills. It is essential that they have the opportunity to develop these skills in English as spoken by others where it may be from their first but often their second language. For the visitors the bonus is that they will learn about the culture and traditions of Vietnam, together with first-hand knowledge from local people regarding the beauties of Nha Trang.
If any of you would like further information please feel free to contact me via email [email protected] even if only for a chat or coffee.

Thanks, Mac.  This sounds like something we would like to do if and when we move to Nha Trang next year.  Among the many things we are trying to learn about, as we consider a move there, are activities we can keep ourselves busy with in Nha Trang. 
I'll be in touch with you later on.