Expat blog gatherings in Maldives

Planning to be thr in May, already accepted an offer. Hope the get together is finalized by thn and looking forward to join in.

cheers

Hello Greeting to All..
Now I am in Dubai . I ll come to Male ( Maldives ) Soon.
I like the way you people making gathering.

I am planning to move to Maldives in mid-August. I would love to be part of any planned gatherings by members of the expat-blog community.

,,cAn i jOin the gathering? But how? Im here in philippines,,i wAnt to be pArt of it too..

:)

@jhoves: it looks like a dead thread now, no one is interested, so no use of coming :)

,,oh i see,,so Sad,,

We All will be there InshaAllah . You just wait and See..
You know it will take some time. So be the Part of gathering in coming time.

,,okey Dr. Khan,,

Yes please let us keep it alive. Social interaction and support will help all of us settle down in our new jobs and life in Maldives.

,,hello sir FarHaz,,were are yOu working?

jhoves wrote:

,,hello sir FarHaz,,were are yOu working?

Presently in Bahrain. Plan to move to Maldives soon. What about you Madam Jhoves?

here in philippines, searching for a job in maldives,,

Hey Every One .. I am coming to Maldives this week. if any one free for gathering then contact me . I will stay in for 3 days in Male..
Onward I ll move to my posting island.

Jhoves - Best wishes for your job-hunt. I wish you get a good opportunity soon.

Dr. Pervez Khan - plese be in touch through the forum. Would be good to meet up once I get to Maldives in a couple of months time.

Okay Mr Farhaz I ll keep contact from time to time.. I ll update of my Status as well as others Friends through this forum.

:)I wish for the job soon.

You ll get a job soon InshaAllah..
Hope from All Mighty Allah..

Farhaz where are You now..??..in which country.?

Dr Khan, I am presently in Bahrain. Pretty close to Dubai :)

thank you Dr. khan,, I hope so with your help,, :)

jhoves: what type of job are you looking for ?

ooh I see..Farhaz  Behrain is also Gulf country..

Yes Dr. Khan. We are currently neighbours :)

Hi  guys

hope to meet u all in maldives  v soon  inshallah

Good luck with new job

Thanks DR_KHAN. InshaAllah we will meet soon.

Hi everybody! I'm new on this forum, but not so new in Maldives ;) I work on a safari boat so I'm in Male' only on Saturdays and unexpected days off, but I'm totally in!  Next week I'm going to my motherland for a short vacation ;) but I'll let u know when I'll be back! If anyone wanna grab a coffe just let me know :)

welcome to the forum Alexandra :).. always in for a quick coffee...

hi lyn, are you back?

cheers
mooch

Dear sir, I am from Pakistan karachi, but i gratuated from colombo Sri lanka from one of private university which offers British degree. My degree title is BA Hons Marketing Management, Conventry UK. I am still in Sri lanka last 2 years.
I want to know can Pakistani work in Maldives other than doctor, I like to work in maldives in any resort as Marketing or sales team. Is it possible to get work permit for Pakistani for work in Resort. I been to Maldives in 2010 but i never see any Pakistani working anywhere.

I really appreciate if you can guide me

JazakAllah

hi i am abbas from bangladesh.i am a gratuate holder and my email id is [email protected] want a hotel job in maldives please will u  help me
thanks