Language Exchange club :)

i want exchange arabic for chinese .. let me know if intersted .   
regards

hello all,

I am looking for someone who speaks german

Hi, I want exchange Chinese for English. pls contact me.

Hello johnswimming,

Please feel free to have a look at the Language Exchange in Cairo section, you may also post your ad in the same section, it may also help you.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

ok, thank you.
are you living in Egypt?

is there any turks?

chiko17 wrote:

is there any turks?

Can you please be more specific here? Are you looking for turks in order to exchange language?

Thanks,

Hi, I want exchange Arabic for English. pls contact me.

Hi mahgoub,

Priscilla wrote:

Please feel free to have a look at the Language Exchange in Cairo section, you may also post your ad in the same section, it may also help you.

Thank you,

Hi, I want to exchange my Arabic with English, so feel free for contact me

We Can Exchange Arabic with french

hey guys are you still meeting ???
I would like to join but don't know who should I talk to..... help plz

I am sure you must have gone very far. I am interested in teaching English in exchange for Arabic. If anyone wants to visit Nigeria, I will teach him Hausa, the language spoken by the majority of Nigerians.

I speak Arabic , English , German and Mandarin Chinese , if anyone interested ,  im also interested in learning french , spanish , italian ... hit me up if interested

hii ..i'm a 19 year old egyptian girl ..i offer arabic or english for spanish ..i'm actually learning spanish but still a beginner !!

Great Idea, Actually I can help in Arabic & English and want to learn Russian, so I am ready for that. any suggestions :)

Dear.  Can we consider Turkish

Hello people ;)
I offer Arabic and English for free .. and if possible for Deutsch or Russian or Italian or French
any help will be appreciated

i'm offering english and arabic (native)
and i need korean !!

please i would do anything
i'm willing to pay money even !

Hi everyone, I speak Mandarin, Nepali, and American English (I am from the US). I need an Arabic tutor for Egyptian spoken Arabic and written. If interested please message me privately, thanks so much-

Hi Yasaalya , i'm egyptian , i speak arabic , english , german and mandarin ..... my major is mandarin but i'm not currently using it since graduation as i have been working as a software testing company in a german company in maadi ... so i would like to refresh my mind again .... i want to add too , that i'm not a professional tutor , i'm just a normal person who is willing to help you speak better egyptian arabic :)

Hello

mostafa - i am from india in egypt from about 4 years - looking to get fluent in arabic ...
can u send me a contact request or give ur email id.
I am looking for some professional help and advise - for suitable work...

regards
mustafa

hello
i am fashion design professor and i was living in shanghai and i was teaching arabic there,,also in egypt i teach arabic in my free time,,i am interesting to improve my english specially in pronunciation as i want to change my egyenglish to american english
if you are interesting kindly let me know
regards
hazem

Hello I'm Tigist I would luv to b part of it and I like to share.plz let me know what ur looking for exactly.... :)

Hi shabbiryamani,

as i said im not a tutor , im just welling to help ,would be interested in meeting u , may be i'll get to learn some hindi too , send me a msg or something as i can't do it myself , seems that im blocked from sending any messages
till then
cheers

would love to join !!

Hello all

@MostafaAhmed666 : So as to benefit from using your Private message, you should read this thread and understand how to proceed ;)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

i wil be with you
i want to improve my english and learn German and French

i am 100% with you
contact me please

Interested yes, but I am in cairo, egypt. How isearning tigris possible?

Hi Kenjee ,

yea i noticed that already , only a bit late , i'm only posting in the threads that interest me , so i dun knw exactly when will i be unblocked again , should i post a 100 different post or something ? i find that blocking thing a bit odd actually , with all due respect ...

cheers
mostafa

Hello mostafa

No, not 100 posts :)

The blocking thing is mainly to prevent spamming and protect our users, and also to encourage members to exchange on the forum, as this is the priority of Expat.com and our purpose as site.

The more you participate on the forum, the greater your inbox capacity will be, and also do look forward to avoid copy paste of same messages, as you may be blocked again.

There are actually a list of things you could do, by creating new threads :
1. Of hospitals / doctors in your area
2. Clubs / bars / Nightlife in your area
3. Leisures for family / parks etc
4. Must visit Tourist sites
5. Supermarkets / groceries / shops

Bring constructive materials and be part of our fantastic community :)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello I would be happy to help :)

hey,
arabic for italian

looking to get fluent in written reading spoken Aranbic.....

i know Indian people good in chess are you ?

Is it still working ? i need to know next meeting time and place?
i am native Arabic , very good in English and a beginner in Deutsch (( which i need to learn))

hi i am Ahmed i can help you with Arabic u can help me to improve my Danish specially i am a tour guide  thanks .
Ahmed nour eldien
6 october 01001418107

nice idea i can tech both  english and arabic

it is  a wonderful idea  count me in

I am prepared to teach English (Native speaker level) in exchange of practicing Arabic ( Intermediate to advanced level) on Skype. Kindly contact on my PM.