New members of the Iran forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Iran forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Iran if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi my name is Joseph. 
I am a graduate Gemologist from GIA.
I have worked in jewelry manufacturing and bullion for a long time.   I also manufactured small consumer wind turbines for 7 years.  I do Not speak Farsi, however, I wish that there were a place for my skills in Iran.

hi

i am nasim , i live in Iran - Tehran

i love communicate with foreign guys  who come to Iran , and i have bachelor degree computer software , after 5 years experience to my educated field i would like to change my job and now i looking for new job that has fresh and interesting ,
if any body has question about travel or .. to Tehran ./ Iran , pls feel free and ask
i am new here (at this website)
hope i can find new foreign friends
good day and night for every one :)

hello there
i am new in here and  looking forward to meet new friends specially foreigners friends in Tehran.
i live in Australia and i am in Tehran since a week ago and about to travel in Europe soon, also looking for travel mate maybe :)
cheers

Hi naseem
Nice to find you on line...
thinking of swittching job..thats great..
computer skill also great
I have many good connections in business environment and companies .
and we have a lot to do in business also..travelling in and out of iran
need any help tell me
kamran

hi I like your idea of wind turbines..give me more information and we start on sales for iran

Hi dear julean i live right know in Karaj and i like to travel to Jamaica
thanks for your attention
leyla ;)

Hello my name is Michael, I am Italian and teach at the Uni in Kuwait. I will visit Esfahan this week and I would enjoy to meet local people. I will stay in Esfahan till next Friday. Have a nice day

Hi all

IT just moved to iran from india

Really exciting at the same tym ificult to communicate beos of language

Hope I vl enjoy here, be in touch

If somebody knows some job for me in bandarabbas ols let me kniw.

I worked in bank in india

Even adminstrative r clerical also okay, instead of sitting idle it vl b good

Bye friends

michros wrote:

Hello my name is Michael, I am Italian and teach at the Uni in Kuwait. I will visit Esfahan this week and I would enjoy to meet local people. I will stay in Esfahan till next Friday. Have a nice day

hey ..welcome to iran ..i am not living in esfahan but i would be happy to help you if you need any information ..good luck

hi i want to report for busty  treat personall

he get me 320+480 $ as lawyer by the other person

1) Judith Judith <judithj222>  as first email and next of kinds in barclays  bank

2) Morrison Isaac <revmorrisonisaac>    friend of Judith

3) [email protected]  who is name head officce bank and send as bank email

4) mark umaru <barr.markumaru>  as  EQUITY LAW-FIRM CHAMBERS

who GET money in Dakar senegal country  by Western union with this ability

reciver country  Senegal /Dakar   reciver name person :   mark umaru

this person (4) give me 2  documents Wester union   480$ and 320 $

480 for preparing documents treat

320 for post the bank orginall documents treat

i want my money from he 480+320+200(pay by western union)=1000$

Busty Soulotion this treat personal

they (4) and person (4) as lawyer will requested to me 3500 $ for transfer money finishing step

i can waiting him..for busty with Police in Western Union place

i will say to him to wait for pay 3500$

and i will say to you to with cooperation POLICE Busty the person as (mark umaru) that recived this money in Western union place in Senegal in Dakar city

he should punishment and give me 1000$ my money and said the address other personal to cooperation

person 4 is very important he  making treat govermen documents

he sure to me and still recived money from me please help to me

they are Danger for all world and the name of your bank.i am wait for your  cooperation and CONECTING YOU AS Bank with Senegal POLLICE thank you
the police can give his name that person will get 3500$ with mark umaru to ALL Western Union place in Dakar for busty and give back my money by Western union and punishment this personal</barr.markumaru></revmorrisonisaac></judithj222>

wow...dont leave Los angeles !!!stay there....!!! :D

hi  i am sonia and i live in tehran .i am a doctor..i would be happy to make friends here

Hi to you all good guys...

Well i' m Parvin, 30 yrs and 10 months old( tell me happy birthday Parvin on 16 sep,hahaha),im here to make some good friendships without caring about nationality,religion, culture...sometimes i feel im the loneliest guy on the earth maybe on Mars too in the future...( kiddingggg) then very suddenly i found this site on Internet and my close friend Miss Google ordered me to register here and then the blog forced me to write some lines down here as introduction and i thank you all to read my words, i hope i wasnt boring.
We all need eachother so lets start take the advantages of ourselves...

I love uuuuu you good guys too muchhhh

Parvin

Is here somebody knows about Sambo visa completely?

Great first post Parvin.  :top:
Since you write good English, if you have a half hour or more free may I suggest you go to either to the "Expat Cafe - open discussions" or the "Expatriate forum" (Press the blue "Forum" link at the top left side to get there quickly). Under those two sections you will usually find some interesting discussions on various subjects and you are welcome to join in.
In addition, for every post you make you 'earn' plus points to be able to write PMs.  :cheers:

PS This naturally applies to everyone else !!

pls tell me wich visa you have thanks

salam, How r u , I am khrushid alam from pakistan-Karachi, presently i have been working in Australian Immigration Network & IT (world Leading Immigration Company) as a Senior Visa Analyst, Also my interest in Travelling , Tourism, ONline working, ,Hoteling , hiking, and etc, hope are in my contacting and inshallah i will be coming in iran soon thanx bye reply ,

Hi, I am moving to Shiraz with My Iranian husband soon and would like some feedback from Europeans as to what to expect, etc. I am From Birmingham in England but have been living in Greece, with my husband, for the past 7 years. I would love to get to know expat people in Iran and their thoughts on life in Iran and maybe give other people some thoughts about expat life too!
'Life is too short, so live your life'

Hi debhamidi

life is not easy in Iran...specially when you've never lived here before...
It takes time to get to use to live in Iran..
yes,people are freindly and nice here,and you can find freinds very soon and easy..
but there are some rules from goverment here that mayb bother you..
you'll find what I says after you move in Iran..
everyday people leaving the country because of some reasons like :Economic problems,woman's cover,Air Pollution in Tehran,Iran's Sanctions between other countreis,freedom...etc
I'm one of them that leaving Iran.
but people are nice,and life is good...

good luck and enjoy your life,no matterwhere is it!!! :)

Hi,
i  have Bachelor of Physics and Master of Telecommunication Engineering(ICT) with 5 years experience as a Transmission Engineer.But they reject my request because my master degree and my job is not in positive list.
While Electrical Engineer is in positive list and in my country, Telecommunication is a sub-field of Electrical Engineering. I want to appeal. But I don't know how to convince them. Anybody can help?

Hi Kamran
Are you in china?

I m Eysh, from Pakistan. Doing masters in from Tehran university in Mass Communications.
Glad to see you all here..  :)

Hi
I am Ali, Iranian, living in Tehran,
I am a business and management consultant.
I am here to find good friends and perhaps a customer for my services (those who are going to be in Iran for a biz-oppt.)
My services: Market research and analysis, Strategic research, Business Start-up, Hiring, Head Hunting, Implementing primary HR System (Admin), Quality improvement, Productivity promotion,

Hi,
I am Mina.I am Iranian. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. I am here to answer expat's questions about Iran.

my name khurshid from Pakistan , not an iranian i love hiking tourism, meal ect

Hi everyone,
Just registered on expat-blog.com, so I am a real newbie :)
I am looking for an opportunity in interior design/scenography/renovation in Tehran or Mashhad, in order to broaden my knowledge and improve my farsi..

Hi inasrine

welcome to expat-blog :)

would you tell us where are you from?

Hi Sevda11,
I am half French half Iranian... Born and raised in France until I become a child of an expat. For the moment, I am living in Belgium.

wow..I love France,
Paris is my favourite City...

If you need any help or qustions about Iran,tell me. :)

Thanks sevda11 joon! :)

your welcome   :)

Julien wrote:

Hi all,

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Iran if you are planning to move there.

Welcome on board!

Ehsansadie wrote:
Julien wrote:

Hi all,

Welcome on board!

Why the cut and paste ???

As a new member please introduce yourself to the forum.

Hello,
my full name is Ehsan Sadie,
Graduated in Civil Engineering major about 3 years ago.
I am working in a technical office in Isfahan City and gonna immigrate to America or Canada for finding a suitable job which is related to my major
So I have to improve my speaking proficiencies and looking for a native English person to talk to each other and making friend
also I fancy playing the guitar and harmonica,sometimes I do that,watching scientific channels,listening to rock and metal music such as : ACDC,Monster magnet,sound garden,marilyn manson

Dears,

i am new in here, Im Mehmet, and coming from Turkey/Istanbul, Im working some project in Tehran.

Nice to meet you..

ok. i understant

hi to all friends
I am a journalist and forty-six years old.
I like the gates of other nations have the information.
I'd be glad if you could answer my other friends.
Yours
homayoun

Hello from Brussels!  :)
I live in there and i will happy to keep in touch with Iranian that live here.
So you can add me in facebook too.

Closed