Pakistani in Paris

Hi.how r u.i am naseer 24 year old also from Pakistan and living in paris I really bored here and here is no pakistani families for good conversation

Hello. How are you. I'm from South Africa. I'm of indian origin. I plan on visiting with my 6 year old daughter me for a week. I'd like to know where can I find indian food etc.

You can get Indian food in gare du nord

theres also some good indian food at la chappelle

i am new to paris. from india. i am here till 2OTH JUNE. PROVIDE UR NUMBER TO CONTACT U.

Hello Guys..

i would like to introduce to my self. i am civil engineer
wanna to do work in France as Civil Engineer. and i speak french too.
hows  job opportunity there, i have more than 8 years vast experience in large Industrial projects in overseas.
let me know guys..

Bon weekend y'all

Hi i am thinking of coming to paris in a few weeks and need help as never been there before so a bit nervous...was wondering if u can guide me please because i will have language difficulty when i am there and also need somewhere with halal food.

you will get surely halal foods there ;) many pakistani-indians Restaurants are there..
and french language is not much difficult as russian-chinese..
i can teach ya french (Bonjour, Bonsoir, Ca va? ca va bien ;) tres bien :p i am also thinking to come
France end of this year :p my current loaction is Tbilisi, Georgia.

-
Thanks

Hi, I am coming to Paris for two months starting from March 3. I am a university researcher. Would like to stay with a Pakistani or Indian person. If there is a room available for rent, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Hi never ended up visiting . How are u

HELLO
Are you already in paris?