Volunteering at a special needs centre.

I have recently started volunteering for a special needs center and need help with it. The children (15 of them) all suffer from cerebral palsy and are from destitute families. The school is in the wape wape slums.

Hi Sumranbi,

Adding an advert in the Volunteering in Nairobi section may help you to obtain more volunteers. ;)

Good luck,

Priscilla

Hi Sumranbi,

Have you already found volunteers to help you with yr. work?

Unfortunately not yet 😞

Well, I'll be visiting Nairobi the second half of August.
I'd really like to pay you a visit and to talk about yr. problema.

I'd kindly ask you to send me an email  to  [email protected]   ,, if we are in contact via email, I can let you have my telephone number and you can tell me where you are located and how to contact you.

Waiting for yr. comments

Best regards

Hi Sumranbi again,

I'd like you to seriously consider my offer as I might well be interested in helping with yr. work in the Centre, but certainly I would first have to talk to you while my visit to Nairobi which will be during the second half of the month.
I'm not a young chap now and I know what I would like to do in life and one of those things is helping people.
Please keep in touch.
Best regards
Edmundo

Hi Sumranbi,

I have some free time at the moment and would love to volunteer at this centre. Could you please give me some further information on where the centre is located, what they are called and the type of services that are required.
Thanks, Tiesthatbind

Hi there,

I'd appreciate if you keep me informed about help required as i'll be in Nairobi 2nd half August and i Might be interested.

Thanks

Hi,
I have a one day free in the week and would be willing to voluteer in such service. Sending you my email address in the private message for you to get in touch with me .

Cheers

Hi I would like to volunteer at the centre.  please send me location so that I can come.
rose

Hi,

Would also be interested in volunteering, mostly on weekends. Please help us with more details.
Thanks

Hi
I would also like to help with volunteering. Kindly inbox me on location and your phone no. perhaps?

regards and thanks

The centre is in Imara Daima. My number is 0723267356. Thank you so much for your concern.

Woul love 2 help out kindly inbox me ur details and location on my free time will definatly drop by and assit wetever i can. Thank u.