Looking to make some friends in Budapest

Hi,
I'm not that new in the city, though it has been difficult to make friends around here.
If there is someone new or in a similar place, or wanting to meet new people, drop me a line.

Hi Efimera! If you could write a little more of yourself (male/female, country of origin, ca. age, job etc.) that would encourage others more to you drop a line.

Hi,

I'm new as well. I arrived earlier this week and will start my new job tomorrow. I would love to meet up with some other 'newbies' :). I'm a 20-something year old girl from Belgium. I like good food and drinks, good conversations and good music, books and movies and I would love to meet some like-minded people while I'm here in Budapest.

Hey Efimerida!

Nice name You have - if its the one I think it is hehehe

So, is it really difficult to make friends here in Budapest? I think exactly the opposit, but well, lets see what we can do about it ;-) Tell me/us some words about you, what kind of activities you like etc, something about yourself! Im an outgoing person, who makes friendships eaily so contact me if you would like to, you wont regret, its guaranteed :-)

Have a nice day,

Orsi

There's an international meeting point gathering this wednesday (actually every second wednesday) in Ankert.
It's free entrance, so no reason not to come :)

internationalmeetingpoint.org/blog--events/international-meeting-point-budapest-essentials-warm-up-party

Hello Everybody,
Ill be travelling to Budapest from 21st to 25th June and would love to make new friends over coffee / drinks...listen to their stories and get to know them better.
I have a check-list of things to do at Budapest and would love to have someone to help me strike it off
1.    Go Bar-Hopping and check out the Ruin Pubs.
2.    Attend one of those famous Bath Parties at Szechenyi Baths
3.    Walk around the streets of Budapest with someone who could show you around.
4.    I always make it a point to do one adventurous thing on every trip.

Just drop me a message if you are interested in anything that I mentioned or if you have better ideas to explore Budapest.

Hey EmmelineS ,

Same situation: belgian, arrived a few days ago in Budapest and looking forward to discover the city.

See you soon ;-)

Mattiasdg,

Thanks for the tip! I'll be there tomorrow.

See you then,
Amaury

Emmeline, I'll sent you a message, maybe we can meet up sometime for a drink and chat. All the best for your new job!

Orsi, of course that's not my name!.. it is just a nickname .. in English it means "ephemeral" .

Matthias, thanks for the tip! unfortunately I am busy tonight, and actually have been curious before about IMP, maybe some other Wednesday I'll join.

Hello,
This weekend will be my first time in Budapest. I am looking for people who can show me the city or spend time together because i don't have any company with me. I will be here 14-16 June.
Thanks in advance

Hi,
I am looking to make new friends too here in Bp. Been living here since last year..im an easy going girl, studying and keen to meet some like minded people to hang out with...for walks, drinks, dinner, a good movie, any kind of social activities etc. Looking forward to meeting you all.thanks, kristi

Hi MsRedTomato:

I'd love to meet for a coffee or tea too. How about next week (as I am leaving for Pecs for a couple of day and will not come back before next Thursday)? You can write me to [email protected]

Hey I'm also new to Budapest and looking to make some friends. Would be great to connect and explore the city

Hey- I just seen your post. I'm also new to Budapest and don't know many people here aside from my coworkers. Would be nice to meet like minded people to hang out with.

My hubs and I are new here and love meeting people! I'd love to grab coffee sometime if any girls are interested. Or maybe couples who wanna meet up? I also know my husband would be up for it if any of you guys out there would be interested in playing some soccer or basketball. We are late twenties no kids and are super laid back and easy going. We are here all summer so it's be fun to find people to hang out with! Email me at [email protected] if you want to meet up! 😄

Hi,
   I'm visiting Budapest for a conference, for a couple of weeks. (I'm a math researcher.) Would love to explore the city and meet people and have an interesting time! Staying close to Vaci Utsa. Hope to see you sometime!
-kd

Hello,
Just moved here last week .. would do so like to meet some new people and hang out  :top:

Nav

HI,
we could hit some bars on a weekend :)
nav_7(at)hotmail.co.uk

Hi there! I am new here and dont know how things are going there (in the site). However if u want make friends it is not an issue. I am native Hungarian with language knowledge and absolutely keen on outdoor sporting and any leisure activity. If u want to join (cliff climb/ cycling) drop a line anytime, we can go anywhere. :) Bye

Hi everyone,

My name is Gérald and I am a french guy arrived recently in Budapest (2 months) as I have been proposed a job here fresh out of college. Chances are I will stay in Bp for quite a while and I will start hungarian courses in early September.

Concerning life here, so far so good but I would like to know some more people :) If would like to go for a coffee / drink / sightseeing please feel free to contact me. During the week I work until 6 something though.

Have a good day,
Gérald

Hi guys! I would like to join as well after make it sure to meet somewhere and hang around ;)

More or less the same situation for me.

Would be nice arrange something soon for get hang around

anyone can help me? i am planning to transfer in hungary by next month hopefully from Israel. my question is, i sthere any chance na makahanap ako ng work?

Hello, Gerald, welcome to Budapest! Well, I am also a newbie here, live in this wonderful city only for one year ;) where do you work, meaning in which part of the city?

Hi everybody!
I'm coming back to BP in two weeks and it would be cool to have some drinks somewhere. I'd really love to get to know  new people.

Let me know who would be up for it :)

Hi everyone.

i am an indian and i living in hungary .i am looking for friends here. :)
if someone want to talk ,just send a message. Have a good time :)

Hey, looking to make new friends too. Just arrived here a few days ago.. i would love to tour sround with someone an become good friends... Between the ages of 18 to 24, just not too old... I dont want vibe killers. I want to experience this beautiful city!!! :) hit me up and lets have fun.  :P

Hey everyone!

Aren't there regular meetings of expats in Ankert or somewhere?

Living in Budapest for one year and would love to meet English speaking people! ;)

Emilia

Hi there! :)
Been living here more than a year now, still no friends. Nearly believe that it's so hard to meet friends here till I found this site, funny,  some of you same situation I am... Looking for a friends. Feel free to send me a message if you like...

Cheers! :cheers:

Hi everyone!
  Hungarian guy here looking to meet new people in Budapest. I have lived in the US for a majority of my life, so it would be fun to meet some fellow Americans as well!

Hello!
Just moved here from California in the states and am looking too for someone to explore the city with. I'll be here for the next few months so i'm in search of new friends (:

Maybe we can put together a date or time for everyone to meet?

Feel free to get in touch!

Hi guys

Im visiting Budapest, district 5 on 19 November for a week and would love to meet new friends and perhaps explore the city together. Im staying with 2 friends in a nearby apartment and enjoying the sights, having a coffee with conversation and experiencing the nightlife. My friends and I have just turned 30, are very easy to get on with and open minded so please get in touch. I look forward to hearing from you. You can contact me on m.zali (at) hotmail.co.uk.

Cheers!

Hey there,
I'm Zsombor, I am Hungarian, if you want to get to know me, just need some friend, or, if you need help or just want someone who can show you the city: just write me! ;)
I really enjoy meet new people with whom I can speak on different languages.
Have a nice day!!;)

Hi everybody!
I am living in Budapest, if anybody wants somebody who can help them, or just show the city, get to know each other etc, just write me! ;) I'm an outgoing, open-minded, chilling guy!;)

And finally, don't be shy, and if you have ANY question, just call me!

Hey everybody! Would anybody be up for an event some time soon so that we can get to know each other in person? I feel like quite many people are saying they just got here and haven't really been able to make many friend yet. :)

Let me know what you all think!

Agree, very good idea! Do you have any exact plan in what place or when should we arrange? Let me to help you!   :)

Evenings after 6 work for me or a weekend.  I'm down to help plan as well. Maybe meet for drinks somewhere? Or something else? Ideas?

Hey guys, thanks for replying! Would anybody be up for a drink this week? (Just an easy thing, doesn't need to go on until late or anything...)

hy friends how are u i am seeking a friends in budapest  for friendship in my circle