Want to practise my French - I am in Glasgow

Hi there :) I'm Lucy, I come from Czech Republic and I live in Glasgow for over seven months but I want to move back to France cos I worked there on stage so I looking for someone French who wants to go out sometimes and speak French with me cos I forgot a lot of words...:) Merci beaucoup ;)

Hey Lucy,

I've just met Thibaud tonight, it was fun. We are both french and don't know a lot of people around here. You are welcome join us next time we go for a drink ! :)

Tomorrow, I am going to a meet up for people who wants to practice french in Glasgow. I hope they will be some people from various origin to practice french. I think you can join if you want to. You can find all information regarding to this event by clicking the link below.
meetup.com/GlasgowFrench/events/141527092/

There is also an association called Glasgow Accueil which organizes meet up every first wednesday of the month  for french foreigner. But I think they would not mind if someone not french joins the meet up as long as he/she speaks french.

Hope you'll find something that suits you.

Cheers,

Dong Bach.

Aww thank you :) that's so nice if I can join with you :) tomorrow I'm off so I'll be lucky to practise my French :)

Hello all

@Lucy113 : Kindly note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Glasgow Forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Regards

Kenjee