Exporters, importers and designers: what do you think about this?

Hi guys,

I love to have your opinions on my project as below:

Im planning a project on building a website which goal is to bridge craftmen, designers, and importers/exporters. This idea comes from the situation is that the crafmen are lack of creative designs, designers dont have time/doers to make their works (which they are proud of) come true and the exporters/importers need artistic and practical products to sell to customers.

A designer can upload his works which are seen by exporters/importers, who will evaluate if their customers will like and buy the products based on that design. When they make decision, they approach designer or craftman and ask them to do it. As a result, the designer will get a percentage on the price of the product for their idea, the craftman gain their proportion of making products and the exporters/importers have their share of selling the product.

My questions are:

1. Do you think this idea work in term of attracting all participants (designers, crafmen, exporter/importers) all around the world?
2. If you are designers, do you concern about the patent of your works as it can be copied?

Im welcome any thoughts of yours.

Great

Thanks Ariana101.

Meet expats all over the world

OR