PR processing and success rate from India

Hi Pals,

Thanks for your previous comments and suggestions on the 'expat'. It has been a lot of helpful. Now, I would like to know the PR processing time from India once the EOI is picked up. What is the success rate?.

I will be grateful for your valuable comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Bharath J

Hi Bharath J,

Please note that your topic has been moved to the India forum, it will bring more visibility to your topic. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

bharath_j wrote:

Hi Pals,

Thanks for your previous comments and suggestions on the 'expat'. It has been a lot of helpful. Now, I would like to know the PR processing time from India once the EOI is picked up. What is the success rate?.

I will be grateful for your valuable comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Bharath J

If you spell out PR and EOI, we might know what you are talking about and you might get an answer.  The first time you use an acronym in a document, it needs to be spelled out completely.  Those are the rules, learn them, love them.

Hi CJ-EBF,

Sure, the EOI is (Expression of Interest) submitted to NZ immigration for the resident VISA. I applied under the SMC (Skilled Migrant Category). PR stands for (Permanent Resident) VISA.

-Bharath J

Thanks!  That helps a lot. 

All of that should not be more than a few weeks unless they have some extensive background check.  You probably have received a response by now though.

hmmm.... few weeks No!!. Now, I have applied for EOI and to get the invitation to apply (ITA) it takes 3 to 4 weeks and then 4 months I am guessing to get my resident VISA because for close friend of mine who is waiting for final resident VISA it took her around the same time.

Anyway, the question I posted is not related for me now, because I have moved in the resident VISA process and know the timelines better  :) .