Get an english-speaking job in Istanbul

Hello,

I am a professional ICT engineer with 2 years experience. I am interested in getting a job in Istanbul since my girlfriend lives there as well.

I was wondering how easy is to find an english speaking job in ICT sector. Any advice about job sites or companies related to my field would be welcome.

Thank you .

Fotis

Hello Fotis.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Istanbul section might help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

MY NAME İS KALULE EDDY FROM KAMPALA UGANDA,WELL EDUCATED AND GRADUATED FROM OSMANİA UNİVERSİTY İNDİA WİTH A BACHELORS DEGREE İN COMMERCE AND COMPUTERS,APPARENTLY LİVİNG İN İNSTABUL-TURKEY.

hi

is it legal to have a part time job while i am holding a student visa?

lol, doğru.

Right Mr. celikler..:)

HI

My name is Monzer

I'm looking to have job in Istanbul, I'm working now in Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank in Dubai, I have 6 years banking experience, 13 years sales experience, Good English, Good Arabic, easy to learn Turkish

Thank you
[email protected]

Hello monzer -> You should post an advert in the Jobs in Istanbul section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I am Hussein Lababidi.I am newly graguated from English department.

I have two years experince in teaching and i have wored like traslater.
I speak two languages Arabic is my mother tongue and English is perfect.
I am intersited in Amercan accent..

Hello,

I am looking for a job, as a primary or nursery teacher, if anyone has some infos, please let me know.Thanks guys

Hi Almis243 & hussein 858,

Welcome on board :)

Please note that this post is dated 2012 quite old indeed :)

Feel free to start a fresh new topic with all you questions on the Istanbul Forum for better interaction !

Aslo if you are trying to apply for work please post your resume in the designated section which is --->Teaching jobs in Istanbul :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien