NEED HELP :/

Dear All;

I had 9 month short term employment visa which is going to be soon expired in august 2,2014.

I had in conversation with another company for a job.

What would be situation of mine under the new suspicious visa rule whether its being implemented nor not?

Should i can come back after my expiration of visa to the new company?

Did I need to cancel it by my current employer or it would be automatically cancelled after my exit?

Should I need any NOC from my current employer?

Please help me to find the answers about all my queries....

Thanking U all.... :/

Well as far as I am aware that wont be possible to come back on new visa. Try to renew contract with the current employer.

sheb2004 wrote:

Dear All;

I had 9 month short term employment visa which is going to be soon expired in august 2,2014.

What would be situation of mine under the new suspicious visa rule whether its being implemented nor not?

Did I need to cancel it by my current employer or it would be automatically cancelled after my exit?

Hi sheb2004,

If you exit Oman now, you cannot come back on any other employment visa for 2 years.

If your present employer does not wish to renew your employment contract, then you have no choice but to return.

No employer in his right mind would give any of his employees a NoC. Reasons for that have been shared in the forum earlier.

Also all answers to the queries you have raised and much more have been discussed at lebgth in the forum. Read them and you will find all that you want and much more.

Best wishes and good luck.

sheb2004 wrote:

Dear All;

Hi sheb2004,

If you exit Oman now, you cannot come back on any other employment visa for 2 years.

If your present employer does not wish to renew your employment contract, then you have no choice but to return.

No employer in his right mind would give any of his employees a NoC. Reasons for that have been shared in the forum earlier.

Also all answers to the queries you have raised and much more have been discussed at length in the forum. Read them and you will find all that you want and much more.

Best wishes and good luck.

Sumitran really ur views are helpful

Hi Sumitran;

Thanks for the information..
The rule is for two year employment Visa and mine Visa is 9 Months Short term employment Visa and also I am completing that 9 months too and exiting without cancelling it as the period is going to be over on 2nd August.

Need Specifically Help in the light of mine different case...

Looking to hear from you soon...
Thanks ......

Hi sheb2004,

I am not aware of this short-term employment contract. Perhaps the rules are different.

Good luck.