Pediatrician in Colombo

Hello!
Could anyone recommend me a pediatrician in Colombo for my 6 months old son?
Thank you.
Lavi

Hi,

I take my kid to Dr Ajanthan. You can meet him on most reputed hospitals.

Regards

Thank you.

Hi- suggest you check out Dr Rohitha at Joseph Fraiser. He's really good. Does not live to give out medicine (especially antibiotics) if your kids are sick and is reachable 24/7 on whatsapp with immediate replies.

Thank you.

Go to Nawaloka or Lanka Hospitals and consult Doctor R Ajanthan. Best among the Pediatricians. Friendly and a subject matter expert. He knows how to mingle with the kid and the parents and give your kid the needy comfort.

Dr. Pushpa Punchihewa... -- Comes to Asiri hospital / Nine wells

Try Dr. Rajeev Sathanandaraja, he is a Paediatric Neonatologist(very few are in the town), very nice and kind with babies and you can take as much time as possible to talk and clarify things with him. You can always reach him on his mobile and he won't ask you to visit him unless it's very much necessary. He goes to Nawaloka, Central, Lanka, Sulaimans & Royal Hospitals.

I highly recommend him, and I used to take my baby girl (1yr & 3 m) to him from the day one.

Dr.Senaka Gunathilaka is BEST.

Dr. Rajeev Sathanandaraja, he is a Paediatric Neonatologist, You can always reach him on his mobile and he won't ask you to visit him unless it's very much necessary. True

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for your contribution to this thread. If you could please recommend the professionals you mentioned in the Pediatrists in Colombo section of the directory so as any member can easily look it up it will be most appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

Please may you give me Dr Rajeev's contact Number?

can you share his contact details please...