Hi there ..!

Hello everyone!

I am from Mumbai and planning to move to NZ. I have finished my post graduation studies in UK university recently and have 12 years of work experience in IT industry ( in India) .
I am full of questions, but will take it easy and post it one by one! I see this forum is very active and already have cleared some of my doubts reading the earlier posts. I must say some of the members are really doing a great job helping out newbies like me. I am looking forward to more interaction.

Regards,
Reva

Hello Reva,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for these nice words ! :top:

Priscilla

Hiii Reva...
i am shahnawaj  from delhi.i am doing diploma in business management level 7 from Royal business college,Auckalnd (NZ).
MOST WELCOME TO NEWZEALAND........

Hello,

Hope you are keeping well.

I also did my post graduation from UK. Where were you based in UK?

shahnawaj wrote:

Hiii Reva...
i am shahnawaj  from delhi.i am doing diploma in business management level 7 from Royal business college,Auckalnd (NZ).
MOST WELCOME TO NEWZEALAND........

Dear All,

I'm new to this forum and planning to move to New Zealand next year 2015 for studies. I have an experience of 14 years in Finance and Accounts (6 months in Iraq, 5 years in Nigeria & 8+ years in India).

At present I'm looking for some professional advise related to current economic scenario of NZ employment in F&A field if anybody can provide me some insight of the market.

Thanks & Regards,

Puri
e-mail: [email protected]