26 yr old F American looking for other like-minded expats

Hello

Can we be friends, i am from India, recently moved to kuwait.

Hi there - try signing up for Internations.com. It's a social networking site for expats. Just choose Philippines on there, and then you can join all sorts of activity groups. I help lead a hiking group. We just had a great hike to some waterfalls this weekend and plans for more hikes are in the works.

Hope to see you there!

Hi everyone,

i just moved to Makati city Manila 3 weeks ago, i am looking for people to be friends and party people. lets catch up sometime. Please PM me.

Hello,
If you don't mind me asking, what made you move and then stay in The P.I.?  I'm also thinking about moving there in about 3 months or so.  How is the job situation?...Apartments? I do have a friend who's from there and probably would be letting me utilize their home as a sort of launching pad to get started.

I'm originally from NY currently live in Atlanta and would more than likely be coming with roughly 1/2 million pesos.  Would that be enough to get it started?  And also, would I have to apply for a work visa before I get there?  I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I need to get as much info as possible before I make this journey.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dee

hey, if you ever get down davao region we could do some out door exploring, partying, etc.

hihi i also want to meet some new friends, nice to meet u btw, i living in Makati now, good luck

Welcome to Expat.com..

Todavia andas por ahi en las Islas yo estoy en Bacolod y pronto para Manila y no encuenteo con Quien hablar español lol

Hi I haven't been here long I'm in Bacolod but going to Manila sometime within the next two weeks!

Hello how are you? I might be in Makati next week of July for my job interview I will be interested to meet a new friend like you.. I drink and hang out as well:) I'm not hard to get along with he he hope to hear from you soon.

Sure, it would be great to catch up.
I work in Makati.

n

Hi!

I'm the same age, just moved here from England and looking to meet good friends going through the same experience. I live in Makati also :).

Lets go for coffee!!

Hi. I am  Desmond Tan from Singapore. Can we be friends. Please pm me. Thanks.

wow... im hearing good comments from lots of people in here.... hey guys, if you happen to have a sched visit in cebu, do dropby a message to me so i could meet you as well.... ;) looking forward for a good adventure and fun with you

Interesting discussion going on ,well I guess here should be some kind of plan to meet for a dinner or like that ,would be easier for the people who r really keen to know expats living in Manila .Looking forward to it .Cheers all

Hello Rif13341!

welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Organizing and Expat Meet up is a great idea  :top:

Until then, could you please tell us a bit more about yourself? Since you are a new member, so that other members can get to know you a little bit.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi I am sunny an Indian expat living in Muntinlupa city, interested people who are interested in expanding their social network can reach me at [email protected]. I am an process Engineer by profession & love to interact new people both local & expats so that we can explore Philippines together. Males & females are both welcome.

hi can we meet
sam

dee_nyc wrote:

Hello,
If you don't mind me asking, what made you move and then stay in The P.I.?  I'm also thinking about moving there in about 3 months or so.  How is the job situation?...Apartments? I do have a friend who's from there and probably would be letting me utilize their home as a sort of launching pad to get started.

I'm originally from NY currently live in Atlanta and would more than likely be coming with roughly 1/2 million pesos.  Would that be enough to get it started?  And also, would I have to apply for a work visa before I get there?  I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I need to get as much info as possible before I make this journey.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Dee

Hello Dee. I'm from Ohio by way of Athens Georgia, I'm also going to extend a launch pad. I'm in northern Luzon a much quieter place but very exciting and adventurous. Inbox me please so I can fill you in.

First set up a PayPal account and put your money there. Make sure you attached atleast 3 different bank account and one debit card. One bank account should be a shared account with someone stateside such as a parent or children or sibling in case of emergency. Then bring 1k US which is about 45k here. That will last about 3months until you can get your bearings. By then you will know where you want to live and what type lifestyle you are going to have.

I'm living in a large house with 3br 3b and its with all the amenities for $250 per month. I'm alone and enjoying the bachelors life. I love women so much I can't choose... LOL

just send me message if u wanna party out here in cebu :)

Hello. Im also living in makati. How long have you been in the philippines?

Hi im staying in makati. Near in greenbelt.
Looking for friends expats.

[Moderated by EB Team: For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum ]

Thanks

Hi,

Im Herman from Holland and I make a restart in my life in this country. I travelled a lot through Asia. USA as well. Im half Dutch Indonesian. I stay in Makati. I would like to meet up with you here somewhere for a drink and share our experiences.

cheers
Herman

Hi Girlti9er,

I'm a nothing too serious American living in PH with friends of similar interests.  I'm a little older and liking it.  I scuba, golf and eat a lot of fruit.  Always like a new resto, trying new things.  Prefer fun groups in the adventure. 
Arts sure but PH?  Hmmm... 
In the area occasionally but Manila is messy to me.  Prefer Alona beach, Oslob resorts for whale shark diving/snorkeling.  But I'm game for new things.
What part of the states?
Steven

Hi im sherryl..im living in taguig near BGC...friends?

Are you expat?

Hi everybody,

Thursday June 10, 10-11pm at M Cafe in Green Belt 4.

No need to reply or confirm, just come anytime, there are always lot of expats there and if you do not meet anybody from this tread, you will surely meet many other expats and locals. As just said, it is open to expats and locals.
Hope to meet some of you there.

Cheers!

Hi,

I am a Filipino working here in Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila. Are you working or you're here in the Philippines for vacation. I hope we can meet and be friends. By the way, my name is Archimedes. What is your email address? I would like to send messages directly to your email instead of going through ExpatBlog.

where do you stay in metro manila? what particular city in metro manila?

Hi.
I am from India working in Manila in software. I am also same like you looking forward to increase my social network.
Thank you. :)

hi Bharat123! where are you located in metro manila?

Hi everyone if you know somebody needs helper please call me ++++ -lorna

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details for safety reasons + post in the jobs section pls

Hello I'm Shawn from Taiwan , now work in Pasay , nice to meet you , maybe we can come outside to eat or talk a walk if you want to make friends with a Taiwanese

hi.. am chris here in canada.. you can keep in touch if you are interested.take care

Hi there
How's life goin ln

Hello everyone,

@ Drahcir, a little introduction will be most welcomed.

Are you an expat ?

Cheers
Bhavna

I'm sorry I'm not an expat bug I'm planning to be an expat

Hi there!

Just registered my profile after reading this thread.
There seems to be lots of interesting and fun expats and locals in Manila (and Cebu) who are new to the city and the community, just like I am.

My name is Tobias, or just call me Tobi, a Swedish 31 years old globetrotter who has been travelling all over the globe since before birth, mostly in the US during the 80's and after 2000 throughout SE Asia including Hong Kong and Taiwan but also through Europe on tours.

On June 19th I will move to Manila starting a new career. A city and country which I have never visited before. Fortunately my colleague and I have two other colleagues who has been there for two weeks now and will prepare accommodation and other "good-to-know" and "these-places-are-great-for" things.

It would be great to meet other expats and locals in Manila and the Philippines who would like to hook up for food, drinks and other social things to do.
Compose a few sentences here or send me a PM so we can get in touch.

Cheers gals and girls!

Hi
Are you around BGC?
Regards
AK